Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

While He Prayed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / While He Prayed (257 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Pastor Gifted With Brand New Jeep On His Birthday By Someone He Prayed For / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While He Prayed by overcomersfaith(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Have you observed that each time Jesus prayed especially at those desperate moment when He was here on earth what fellow next is usually “and behold, angels came and ministered unto Him or strengthen Him (Matt 4:11; Lk 22:43).

So it is also with you those times you pray whether casually or out desperation or fear. The angels are there to attain to you so don’t miss another opportunity to cast your burden unto the Lord. Praise the Lord.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/while-he-prayed/

(1) (Reply)

Farming Land For Sales In Kwara State / A Woman's Worth (A Special Dedication) / A Wisdom Class Talkshow Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.