Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,217 members, 7,970,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! (1197 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Telecommunications Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! by DandyWalker(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello friends, there is a new global telecommunication business that provides a leverage of making money tru your normal daily activities on your phone. You stand a chance of making 400-800 dollars or more daily. Yes, I mean it!

It is unprecedented! It is meant to rub shoulders with Facebook, google, alibaba, apple etc.
Opportunities would always come, but the poor would always procrastinate and eventually they would pass them by.

The name of the company is PIUNI international.
The services rendered by the company includes

upay
uchat
usim
uworld and many more!
I joined just a month ago doing it part time, and testimonies already abound!

U can drop your number while I add u on WhatsApp for more info.

Remember the opportunities you have let go. Let this not add up to it. It's the biggest opportunity ever!
Have a great day.
Re: A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! by emmykingsok(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
DandyWalker:
Hello friends, there is a new global telecommunication business that provides a leverage of making money tru your normal daily activities on your phone. You stand a chance of making 400-800 dollars or more daily. Yes, I mean it!

It is unprecedented! It is meant to rub shoulders with Facebook, google, alibaba, apple etc.
Opportunities would always come, but the poor would always procrastinate and eventually they would pass them by.

upay
uchat
usim
uworld and many more!

Remember the opportunities you have let go. Let this not add up to it. It's the biggest opportunity ever!
Have a great day.

Re: A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! by aywagze(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! by ozornet(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
DandyWalker:

upay
uchat
usim
uworld and many more!

Have a great day.

I am interested , my WhatsApp number is 08037788438
Re: A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! by ezeajeri: 10:50am On May 15, 2020
I will like to introduced to you the best online business ever were you make morning every second every minute every hour this business make you a dealers to all telecommunications in Nigeria and dealer for all cable TV and all phcn in nigeria u earn from any recharge you buy data subscription cable TV like startime, dstv,gotv, Mtn, glo, aitel, 9mobile, spetranet ,smile, with just little amount you are through to go. The company name is Topupandgetreward.com in this covi 19 lock down people are making morning with there smart phone all you need is your
Smart phone
Laptop
Data
Distributor need across Nigeria you can start making your money at home
WhatsApp number for more details 08151651603 visit our Facebook page topupandgetreward Nigeria 2020
Register with https://www.topupandgetreward.com/register?referralid=NFJ

Re: A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! by ibroxman1(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Chilli Pepper Available For Sale / Small Business 101: Accounting For Non-accountants / Dangote To Open $41 Million Cement Factory In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.