Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,802 members, 7,918,595 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Miley Cyrus Is Now Pansexual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Is Now Pansexual (801 Views)

Rise Of The Pagan World Order The Pansexual Amoralists / Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) / Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Backside In New Racy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Is Now Pansexual by TheHerald: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Miley Cyrus who came to fame through Hanna Montana and is now one of the coaches on The Voice has been named as one of Variety’s Power of Women cover stars.

In her interview, she discusses her dedication to the LGBTQ community and her sexuality.
Miley who has become a passionate activist tells the magazine that her identity struggles led her to become such a staple in the community.

According to her,”My whole life, I didn’t understand my own gender and my own sexuality. I always hated the word ‘bisexual’, because that’s even putting me in a box. I don’t ever think about someone being a boy or someone being a girl”, she tells Variety

Miley who is engaged to Liam Hensworth, explains she didn’t really understand her identity until she met other people who thought the way she did.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/miley-cyrus-is-now-pansexual/#XcdvGCHjK7TWeZAf.99
Re: Miley Cyrus Is Now Pansexual by menix(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Make she do quick enter Potsexuality, e no go still affect a cup of garri...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Future Husband Appeal To Nigerians / Checkout Falz & Crew Experience With Zero Ladies At The Tanzanian Pool(pics,vid) / See What Husband Did To His Wife - Very Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.