Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,763 members, 7,927,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:07 AM

Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. (1143 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Here are five don’ts of wedding attendance.

1. Stick Your Finger in the Cake
Sticking finger in wedding cake no matter how nice the cake looks try to control your sweet toothy self. Whether your are caught or not, it is bad manners of completely unhygienic.

2. Don’t wear white
Woman attending wedding in white flowing dress Yes that white dress makes you look like a million bucks but do you really wants to steal the show from the bride? Its her day, let her be the center of attention. Don’t appear looking like the bride or better than the bride.

3. Get hammered and start drama
Keep it classy. Don’t go over your usual drinking limit out of excitement. Worse than that is getting drunk and turning into a complete disaster at the wedding. Stay away from unnecessary drama and don’t be the reason people start employing body guards for their special day.

4. Wear something you would wear to The Club
Going to a wedding half naked is one of the biggest don’ts in the history of wedding ceremonies. Except you were invited for a stripper gig in which case, you in a nut people’s wedding and you should exit before they ask you to give the officiating minister a lap dance.

5. Ask Dj to change the music
It is just plain rude to ask the DJ to change the music especially when every other person on the dance floor is moving to the tune. Except if you paid for the DJ and even at that, you should let him do his job instead of distracting him.

And lastly, do not Bring the bride’s ex as a guest.

Source= https://www.naij.com/1005801-5-insane-things-never-try-wedding-photos.html?source=index_latest
Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by Bluezy13(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm...

What if you are the bride's Ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

What if you are the bride's Ex
I won't bother going to the wedding, in order not to get them distracted.
Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nothing gives much joy than coming to the wedding of that your ex that left you for a richer guy back then, heavily loaded and with a more classy and beautiful girl than her grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Nothing gives much joy than coming to the wedding of that your ex that left you for a richer guy back then, heavily loaded and with a more classy and beautiful girl than her grin grin
you fit Kill person ooo.
you want make your ex dey regret abi ?.
Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
HQuadreal:
you fit Kill person ooo. you want make your ex dey regret abi ?.

Regret is just an UNDERSTATEMENT.....when you're on a revenge mood grin

KARMA TIME ROCKS wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by ever811(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
OK..don't attend if you are not invited...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Regret is just an UNDERSTATEMENT.....when you're on a revenge mood grin

KARMA TIME ROCKS wink
all is well
Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
ever811:
OK..don't attend if you are not invited...
lwkmd my Belle oooo.
Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

I never been to any wedding of my besties and other friends ever ....

So I never expienced this stuffs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 5:45am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I never been to any wedding of my besties and other friends ever ....
So I never expienced this stuffs...
Are you serious ? So you don't attend weddings ?
Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2016
HQuadreal:

Are you serious ?
So you don't attend weddings ?

never..not even once,even on my sisters' civil weddings… grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 5:58am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But wait ooo. What your reason for not attending people's wedding.
Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 5:58am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Even your sister's own.
Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2016
HQuadreal:

But wait ooo.
What your reason for not attending people's wedding.

I been traveling Here & there and I lost my contacts with all of them...

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Shouldn't Do At A Wedding. by HQuadreal: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I been traveling Here & there and I lost my contacts with all of them...
grin
I can see. So next time always backup your contact OK!

(1) (Reply)

See Wedding Dress That Got Everyone Talking / 5 Powerful Tips To Stopping Masturbation / Spanking Hot Bleep Hard Pounding Headteacher And House Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.