Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,165 members, 7,946,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, (12569 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Visman(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
intbizoil:
the money you are paid for peddling lies will continue to make you as poor as a church rat
mosque rat, church rat is not poor
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by deb(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2016
All these noise about MMM being fake yet the programme is growing bigger and bigger. After Nairaland, MMM is now the most visited website in NIGERIA Linda Ikeji is now 3rd right behind MMM
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by cchioke: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
is this scheme still flying?update pls
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Jamez122: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Click below
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by bellville: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
yes. The scheme still works. PM me if you want to register.
cchioke:
is this scheme still flying?update pls
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by FX(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMM Lives on. Long Live MMM
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by dubai4eva: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mmm killing poverty since 1994 wink
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Godanswers(f): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2016
I know a platform that is bigger and more organized than mmm.please pm me for details.you can earn 30% in the 1st month and 30% in 15days subsequently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by dagok(f): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by dagok(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by cwems(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
*STEP BY STEP TO TOP MONEY ONLINE*

1. first register with this link for mmmjapan

http://japan-/?i=microjobpays@gmail.com

2. then register for coinbase bitcoin wallet with this link

https://www.coinbase.com/join/cwems

3. create btc address in your tool setting of coinbase wallet and copy out your btc wallet address

4.send it to me and i will credit you with bitcoin naira / usd equivalent.

5. goto mmmjapan and fill in the page for bank acct details only your name and bitcoin wallet address section you will fill and save

6.finally provide help of the equivalent bitcoin i provide you in your bitcoin acct

after 1 month..u will keep talking abt it

any issues or confusion pm 07035271665 ...cheers
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by ayogabriel: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2017
cwems:
*STEP BY STEP TO TOP MONEY ONLINE*

1. first register with this link for mmmjapan

http://japan-/?i=microjobpays@gmail.com

2. then register for coinbase bitcoin wallet with this link

https://www.coinbase.com/join/cwems

3. create btc address in your tool setting of coinbase wallet and copy out your btc wallet address

4.send it to me and i will credit you with bitcoin naira / usd equivalent.

5. goto mmmjapan and fill in the page for bank acct details only your name and bitcoin wallet address section you will fill and save

6.finally provide help of the equivalent bitcoin i provide you in your bitcoin acct

after 1 month..u will keep talking abt it

any issues or confusion pm 07035271665 ...cheers

Your link doesn't seem to be correct,
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Emmanuel602(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
SAMMYLIGHT01:

http://vibesmedia247..com/2016/10/beware-mmm-has-crashed-in-nigeria-mmm.html

Ever since the crash report of MMM Zimbabwe, many media watchers have been in anticipation of an imminent crash of MMM Nigeria; but that is yet to happen as at the time of filling this report which gives prospective investors time to think twice about the scheme before parting ways with their money.
However, MMM Nigeria’s crash is imminent as predicted by SEC and CBN, it is now the right time to flee from the ponzi scheme before it is too late.

MAVRO-BTC

Dear participants,

Due to the recent sharp price fluctuations of Bitcoin, MAVRO-BTC is being introduced in the System.

What is this and why is it necessary?

So far we have only had Mavro-Naira in the System. Even though you provided help via Bitcoin, your Bitcoins, anyway, were recalculated into the Nigerian Naira at the exchange rate at the moment of providing help, and you were credited with Mavro-Naira in your PO. It was the naira amount that grew. In other words you received 30% a month specifically in the naira (not in Bitcoins, although you originally provided help using Bitcoins).

Now, you have a chance to have 30% growth of the Bitcoin amount, not the naira amount. So, acquire MAVRO-BTC which will be credited in your PO and will grow at a 30% monthly growth rate. In a month not only 30% will be added to your initial amount, but it can increase itself due to Bitcoin price growth.

And what if Bitcoin price is going to fall? In case Bitcoin price might go down, you will be able to return to naira at any time -- instantly convert your MAVRO-BTC into Mavro-Naira (and vice versa, if Bitcoin price might increase again). This option is available in PO. You can convert both confirmed and unconfirmed Mavro.

We hope that with implementing MAVRO-BTC, your participation in MMM will become more comfortable! :-))

Sincerely yours,
Administration
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Emmanuel602(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
SAMMYLIGHT01:

http://vibesmedia247..com/2016/10/beware-mmm-has-crashed-in-nigeria-mmm.html

Ever since the crash report of MMM Zimbabwe, many media watchers have been in anticipation of an imminent crash of MMM Nigeria; but that is yet to happen as at the time of filling this report which gives prospective investors time to think twice about the scheme before parting ways with their money.
However, MMM Nigeria’s crash is imminent as predicted by SEC and CBN, it is now the right time to flee from the ponzi scheme before it is too late.

MEETING UPDATE

1. The reflection of Mavro-Btc will be seen on all P.O.
2. There will be speedy attendance to pending issues on P.O.s this week.
3. Do and encourage your Dlns to do the promo tasks.
4. Programmers' efforts are on top gear to meet the resumption date.
5. In the next week Wednesday meeting, you will get full details on Mavro-Btc. You will surely like the new model!
6. Watch out for more information on your P.O.
7. Appreciation to all for standing with MMM.

Thanks. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upwork Account price slash to 2k / China Invests $600m In Kano’s Textile Industry / Make Your First Million Naira In 80days With Watermelon Farm Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.