Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,082 members, 7,922,614 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:25 AM

When We Talk About Life,why My Friend Always Think He/she Is The Only One....... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When We Talk About Life,why My Friend Always Think He/she Is The Only One....... (312 Views)

6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When We Talk About Life,why My Friend Always Think He/she Is The Only One....... by JesChill(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2016
When we talk about life, why my friend always think he/she is the only one with the biggest problem in life?

A research was conducted on telephonic conversations.you know,what is the most used word that came out of everyone ‘s mouth?

‘I’

In your life,her/his problems might appear small,but to him/her they are big,likewise for you
Many people believe that no one will understand their struggles and problems, and this is probably because they are at a point in their life when they are very self oriented. This is in no way a horrible thing, because we all need to spend time working on ourselves to be the best people we can possibly be.

In general; when you talk about your problems, you should avoid undermining other people’s. (This is not directed to you, it’s just general advice)
If you are growing tired of listening to people talk about their problems; tell them gently that you’ve tried to listen but you don’t believe you can offer the support they crave.
Everyone thinks he has the biggest problems in life, well they sometimes think it is the biggest in the whole history of humanity. Actually everyone has problems cause there aint life without problems but some people just overcome them quietly but other just keep whining about their shitty life (if your boy/girl friend left you that doesn't mean you are struggling more than a homeless man or a war victim etc…), but we aren't created equal.
So I think we should learn not be pessimistic, we need to understand other people's struggles and that will make us see the bigger picture of "everyone goes through a rough patch"
Some people are Self-involved, narcissistic ,selfish, and do not care about others. They can’t see past their own problems to those of others. If they did, then their problems wouldn’t be so special.
But then if you have friends like that you would have no choice but to listen to them whine about their troubles non stop, however as a friend you can tell them it’s okay and understand that its natural to feel selfish at dark times. Never act as if his/her problems aren’t worth it, just show that you care and tell your friend that you care for them and do not forget to point out the good things in their life. That all he/she needs to do is to look at life with a wider perspective rather than getting swayed by current situation he/she is dealing with

Source : https://brainyhuber..com/

(1) (Reply)

Mission To Discover / Power And Resources Must Be Decentralized - Atiku / Buying Of Data From A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.