Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? (1693 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Myhonor(f): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2016
I've been dating this guy for 3yrs...and we have been friends for 5yrs...late last year we had issues because of something he did dat really annoyed me and I broke up with him... I only broke up because I wanted him to prove he really loves me... But I later realized I made a mistake and I wanted him back.. I tried apologizing to him but he already started dating someone new after a month... He told me he still loves me and I know he does but he doesn't want to break up with with the other girl.. He really likes the other gal too... We are still friends and he has been dating dis gal for 9months now... I still love him and am still trying to win him back to me over this 9months... Is this other gal just a rebound galfriend? Should I continue fighting for our love?? should I just move on with my life?? Thanks for ur advice

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Sorry sis, this will teach you not to use break-up threats to play, move on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by adedayo3193(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2016
skarlett:

Nice one sis

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by adedayo3193(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Just move on with your life op
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2016
You made a big mistake when you broke up with him, the deed is already done, it's time for you to move on so that you can save yourself from chronic heartbreak in future smiley

Now you must have learnt your lesson, treasure your relationship for next time smiley
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Smh.. Move on jor..
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Ahhh op,, if you know you loved him you shouldn't have break up with him at the first place na,, and your relationship is so matured now cos you've dated for 3 years..... You just have to move on dear
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Cutehector(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Move on gurl...
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2016
You broke up with him cos you needed him to prove he loved you, instead he caught another fish...he doesn't love you again so just move on and don't force it else he will use you and dump you this time.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
I think you should parade a far handsome guy for him to see, that should reset his thinking if he truly loves u.....
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm, nuff saids already, so i'm off the thread.
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by schumastic(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
Myhonor:
I've been dating this guy for 3yrs...and we have been friends for 5yrs...late last year we had issues because of something he did dat really annoyed me and I broke up with him... I only broke up because I wanted him to prove he really loves me... But I later realized I made a mistake and I wanted him back.. I tried apologizing to him but he already started dating someone new after a month... He told me he still loves me and I know he does but he doesn't want to break up with with the other girl.. He really likes the other gal too... We are still friends and he has been dating dis gal for 9months now... I still love him and am still trying to win him back to me over this 9months... Is this other gal just a rebound galfriend? Should I continue fighting for our love?? should I just move on with my life?? Thanks for ur advice

you love him, he loves you, he messed up, u broke up, he moved forward, you want him back, he found someone else, he loves her, she loves him also,you think she is a rebound and want our advice.

there is still one more puzzle left unsolved ( you kept aside, the fact you are seeing someone else or is it not necessary or you don't want us to know you dated or still dating someone else) if you answer that ?, then i can give you the advice you seek but until then, you seem confuse and don't know what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
All this gals that don't think before they act... Nne tell us about your current date..
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Cholls(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
skarlett:
my sister

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by ikp120(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ntor! Good for you! I hope I never meet a girl like you. Like seriously? The guy should just use you and clean mouth because you deserve it. Are you still waiting?

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
skarlett:
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
nma24:
I think you should parade a far handsome guy for him to see, that should reset his thinking if he truly loves u.....
ore mi hw far. parade a handsome guy to him u say. like say e go care. dude seems to be catching his fun

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by chigoizie7(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lolz,

But u didn't tell us the real reason why u left him in the 1st place is because u were really digging a d!ck. U only tried to come back because u were disappointed by the d!ck.
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Ifakiland(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
You actually didn't play it well, I mean after 3yrs in a relationship, throwing threats of brkup shuldnt be in ur mind atoll. Uve probably been doing it a lot and he got tired and moved on! Silent treatment wuld av be cool but actually saying its over...dats forked sis. If u say he's been dating d new gal for 9mnths den I gues he's moved on....dats no testing or punishing u, dats clearly a guy who's moved on. Av some respect and move on also...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by abagajnr3: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
next time u mean to break up with someone mean it don't go about breaking up for dat silly excuse.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Myhonor(f): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
schumastic:

you love him, he loves you, he messed up, u broke up, he moved forward, you want him back, he found someone else, he loves her, she loves him also,you think she is a rebound and want our advice.

there is still one more puzzle left unsolved ( you kept aside, the fact you are seeing someone else or is it not necessary or you don't want us to know you dated or still dating someone else) if you answer that ?, then i can give you the advice you seek but until then, you seem confuse and don't know what you want.
Am not dating anybody and I didn't leave him because of another guy... He did something annoying and we had issues
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Take it as a lesson and move the hell on
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
ednut1:
ore mi hw far. parade a handsome guy to him u say. like say e go care. dude seems to be catching his fun
you never can tell
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by schumastic(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Myhonor:
Am not dating anybody and I didn't leave him because of another guy... He did something annoying and we had issues

so you are telling me you didn't any guy for close to a year? shocked shocked i find that hard to believe lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by funkyibodude(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol, op you didn't tell us the whole truth, just say that you met someone else u felt that was way better than your bf, then you broke up with him thinking he'd still hang around while you try your luck. But unfortunately for you, either you got played and dumped or something else, which is now prompting you to run back to your ex bf. But unfortunately for you he has moved on, there's only one advice here get yourself another person. Because no matter how you fight to get him back his feelings ain't gonna be the same towards you, he would just love you outta sympathy. But then he's tolerating you and not loving you. Move on there are still many good guys out there. And learn to appreciate and guard what you have undecided
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by pussyAvenger: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Myhonor:
fighting for our love...i dnt knw y gal chose to believe lies.u tink u were doin him favour by dating him

oyo is urcase...dat guy feel nothing for u nw..he dnt feel squatt for ur proud ass...move on with ur life before u pour person acid..na so e dy start

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by pussyAvenger: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
nma24:
no be if a handsome guy look her side...abi she dy manufacture them
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
pussyAvenger:
no be if a handsome guy look her side...abi she dy manufacture them
lolz, I'm sure she's pretty enough to have one for a friend.... Your monicker though undecided
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by jashar(f): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
but there's nothing to fight for na? undecided
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by ElsonMorali: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Myhonor:

Well things happen so we can learn. This is the story of how you threw away 3years relationship. Just like that. I guess you'll have to start all over again.

Next time you'll be more patient and forgiving.

Look on the bright side though. Maybe he didn't really love you like you thought since it didn't take him time to replace you in his heart. So maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

Anyway, take a time out on relationships yourself and work on yourself. Don't go and get yourself a rebound lover. And stop contacting this other guy. Don't break his relationship.
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by sirliu(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Myhonor:

Sorry, you live and you learn. I don't think this is the first time you've used break up to threaten him. No relationship is ever smooth and he must be thinking that if he married you, you would also use divorce as a threat. Men don't like being threatened. I won't ask you to fight for him because it would be selfish of you to tear him away from his current relationship. Go the nuclear option and stop talking to him and calling him and checking him out on facebook. You will find somebody else to love you. Don't worry.
Re: Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
It's ur fault dear..u shouldn't have tested him with such a thing! if na me it's bye bye relationship except I really reallyyyyyyy love yhu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Make Love To A Sex Robot? (video) / "Queen Of Hairs" Posted Dis!!! See Epic Replies / Im Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.