Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Crafty Ways Pharmacies And Chemists Sell Their Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Crafty Ways Pharmacies And Chemists Sell Their Drugs (416 Views)

FCCPC To Arraign Supermarkets, Pharmacies For Inflating Prices Of Sanitisers / Kogi State Seals Off 287 Illegal Pharmacies And Medicine Shops / Healthmarket.ng Brings Your Favourite Pharmacies And More To Your Door Step. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crafty Ways Pharmacies And Chemists Sell Their Drugs by SexyRat: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Who else has noticed the way pharmacies and chemists sell their drugs

These people no get joy at all. If you make mistake enter their shop, they will want to sell all their drugs at once. And the annoying thing is that, one hardly price their drugs. But I took a bold step today

I met someone in a car feeling sick.I took her to a pharmacy to get her drugs. They said is malaria

My brother, these people begin to park drugs for tray.
This one is Anti Biotic. This one is blood capsule. This one will make her to eat well. This one will prevent her from vomiting. This one will calm down her temperature. This one is the malaria drugs (1000 naira) and two other drugs that I didn't remember their functions.
Total 2900.

Bros, I provoke give them. Told the girl to follow me let's see those Agbo women and get herbs

When they saw me leaving, they called me back and drastically reduced the price.

I think they need to look into how these people sell drugs at exorbitant price

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help For My Dad / Water Can Save Your Life / The Benefits Of Aloe Power (still On Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.