Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) (40503 Views)

Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Tual: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
I wonder ooo
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by DCONE1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Serves him right
shut the fv.ck up are you GOD ,because she's beautiful or people brain wash her that shes pretty does not means that she should snob people.besides we are all equal in the eye of GOD is she better than him?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Kgdavid(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okay...this young man has just committed assault (threat of violence is assault in law) by threatening to aid in her getting killed. That is a reasonably serious offence.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by poweredcom(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
the guy na big idiot the code na babe how far I am lodging at a hotel in lekki can u come around just flunt car keys n laptop n some bunch of money m drinks she go fall..... dats wat ladies know how to do flirt den u can fuxk her set dat same day n give her t fare if u de love for naija u de waste ur time al most all gal na olosho

4 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Kgdavid(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
DCONE1:
shut the Bleep up are you GOD ,becos you are beutiful or people brain wash you that ur pretty does not means that You should snob people.besides we are all equal in the eye of GOD is she better than him?

Does that make her compelled to answer him? What you should realize is that even the ugliest of girls has a good number of people wanting to call and text her so you should understand when the ladies simply cannot keep up with everyone especially when they already know that they will not have anything to do with the guy.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Oyindaberry(f): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
He was pained lol.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
That is exactly the same thing a guy did to me two days ago.......Its not funny at allgrin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by emeijeh(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
I am good and you?.

Mynd 44 won't let me rest with bans. grin
Eyah.....
I had 1 too early last month.
Glad to hear u ok.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
I just came to check (f)
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by DCONE1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

Does that make her compelled to answer him? What you should realize is that even the ugliest of girls has a good number of people wanting to call and text her so you should understand when the ladies simply cannot keep up with everyone especially when they already know that they will not have anything to do with the guy.
since she could not keep up with him or answer him at that point,isn't there a polite way she would have reply him or tell him that she's busy ? is that not reasonable?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
johnstar:
Hmmm

Dis guy na big fool

Don chop belle fooooool

All dis 2go guys wey juz graduate enter new social netwrk sha,

Ur mate dey follow clint chat, u dey follow gal chat, if d gal task u nw, u go dey do lyk ofurupke nigga

No mind d stupid boy, make we yan better matter, guy man levels,
Oboi how fa ur woman don pay u for DAT hustle matter?
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
He is really pissed off! grin grin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by hoebamaa(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
johnstar:
Hmmm

Dis guy na big fool

Don chop belle fooooool

All dis 2go guys wey juz graduate enter new social netwrk sha,

Ur mate dey follow clint chat, u dey follow gal chat, if d gal task u nw, u go dey do lyk ofurupke nigga
Gbayi
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by RillJ(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
A clear case of cowed character!
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Most Nigerian guys need to understand that friendship is not by force.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by nuelzz04(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
E pain m grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
k
DCONE1:
shut the fv.ck up are you GOD ,because she's beautiful or people brain wash her that shes pretty does not means that she should snob people.besides we are all equal in the eye of GOD is she better than him?
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by orangeberry2: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
So true
Iseoluwani:
And it made Fp.

Anyway the guy is immature

But girls keep forming until your parents put your name on OLX grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by toyinkin(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
if u ain't getting d right attention, y not sending her a fake mtn card nd see d response.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
emeijeh:

Eyah.....
I had 1 too early last month.
Glad to hear u ok.
Sorry about that.
Thanks n have a nice day ahead.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by genpriest(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is extreme tho....buh sumtimes it's freaking annoying. You send sumone a request and she accepts. You then type 'hello' and she reads buh then doesn't reply. So why did she accept the request. Most pple think FB is just for friends you already knw. What does it take to just reply 'hi' to a 'hello'

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by imperialQueen(f): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lwkmd ooh!
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Taryur3(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Serves him right
What serves him right? Wts your joy here plz.? Di's is how u guys miss the right man.am not saying the guy is the right man though,but reply message and be matured menh...
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by calabaman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
The Boy is clearly immature!!!!

His Name clearly indicates..."YUNG"

Chyking a girl by 7 in the morning...?
Obviously doesnt have a job/business to get to.

Battery on 5% and chyking is what he's thinking off
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy
Why all the "please", that's enough reason to make the girl bluff you.
when last did i even say please or apologise to a lady? Ladies full earth, why waste time on one like she has a golden kitten
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by emeijeh(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
Sorry about that.
Thanks n have a nice day ahead.
Thanks dear
You too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by sisisioge: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Blawdy azzzzzhole! I know his kind...met a couple. Na by force? Just take it in good faith and move on.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by joxxy01(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
that guy must be a biafran
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Starieangel(f): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Because you kept yourself on a mountain.. Rili? shocked
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by phranq(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
oh boy see provoke oooo. no be here
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Greenbullet(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
DAT GUY IS FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH ,EDO PRECISELY, JUDGING FROM HIS SPEECH ,HE IS BENIN. THAT BOY IS A FOOL ,DM A GIRL BY 7AM IN THE MORNING? DO YOU THINK SHE IS JOBLESS LIKE YOU.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Ishaq717(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
u no get muller(money) abee? cos na d only true love wey naija girls want b dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.