Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? (25173 Views)

"No Puna Required" Kizz Daniel To Make Upcoming Artist Toby Grey A Star For Free / Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by simpleseyi: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
Buhari wore it better. The Fulani Daura Dullardeen Malaam adopted hard and strict economic policies that crippled the zoo's economy and sent the afonjas crying for hunger.

Your id is YorubasAreStupid . This is one of the reasons why Awolowo, Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion used over 3 million stubborn goats like you for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by yomadepraze(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg wen yemi alade turn white woman.. Dt yemi... Smh ooo
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by martineverest(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
djWALE:
check out her knee cap
thats not bleaching,...its hyperpigmentation.....she is not bleaching her skin...her legs and face have same colour

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by djWALE(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
martineverest:
thats not bleaching,...its hyperpigmentation.....she is not bleaching her skin...her legs and face have same colour
i see..the coke&fanta?
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by RGem(f): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
djWALE:
check out her knee cap

There's nothing wrong with her knee cap.
The knee and elbow of a dark/chocolate person is always darker than the rest of the body.
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by djWALE(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
RGem:

There's nothing wrong with her knee cap.
The knee and elbow of a dark/chocolate person is always darker than the rest of the body.
okay..
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by djWALE(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na small hin remain mey yemi alade vanish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by mizzpweety(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Both
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by puskat: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oo
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by iamtaofeeq66(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Toby kill it jawe

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by ssonn: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
which of them is yemi alade? I hear that name a lot.
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Doctorfitz: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
This tobygrey dey nairaland I sure.
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
You regard urself as Mama Africa but u keep on bleaching...
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Hormoniyi25(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
This Toby grey girl is fine Sha
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by donnubzy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
;Dlmao....na carton abi na cloth yemi wear??......abeg toby grey murda am jor
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Kakamorufu(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na WA o. yemi what happened to us skin. no be u dey shout mama Africa Upandan. u don turn white finish oooo. chai
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by ADRILL(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yemi be looking like one rich female Bureau de Change operator... I go with Toby anyways
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by samsam2019: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yemi alade don bleach finish
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
I thought Yemi Alade was dark in complexion. Na wa o! The struggle to be light skinned is REAL!
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by ayeeshaapink: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tobi is beautifull no doubts.... Yemi is more of a fashionista!!!!
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by utibe6667: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Toby Grey's great
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:
I thought Yemi Alade was dark in complexion. Na wa o! The struggle to be light skinned is REAL!
coming from a man who steals ladies pictures as DP....
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Hello, do I know you? undecided
you can stop sending me PM's ... am straight as a ruler not a Gaybriel
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Hian! PM from me? You must be dreaming grin
You sabi carry grugde ô. Oya no vex.
Truce?
only on one condition: change your gender to the true one which is a male.
and two stop sending me PM's.
that's all Bro.
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:

only on one condition: change your gender to the true one which is a male.

and two stop sending me PM's.

that's all Bro.

Unfortunately for you, I am NOT a guy. Also, send the Screenshot of me sending you PMs.

Thought you'd be mature about this, but I guess I was wrong. I'm done with you.

Enjoy your weekend. smiley
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Unfortunately for you, I am NOT a guy. Also, send the Screenshot of me sending you PMs.

Thought you'd be mature about this, but I guess I was wrong. I'm done with you.

Enjoy your weekend. smiley
as you like it. you don't have to keep up with the lies. you are a man am sure. how? don't ask. just stay on your lane... stop claiming to be a female and behave... peace we shalt have then.
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2016
NgcoboP:

as you like it. you don't have to keep up with the lies. you are a man am sure. how? don't ask. just stay on your lane... stop claiming to be a female and behave... peace we shalt have then.

Whatever you say. smiley

Gazzuzz please tell this your guy to leave me alone. Thanks.
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Whatever you say. smiley

Gazzu_-zz please tell this your guy to leave me alone. Thanks.
hallucinations occasioned by delusional grandeur coupled with acute schizophrenia
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by veekeywills: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
9jacodedgist:
really
Toby love is the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Acts As Digital Native Doctor In New Movie, Fans React / Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.