Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,367 members, 7,947,606 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa (1167 Views)

Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! / How To Get Australia Visa / Genuine Australia visa link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa by hendo: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
Can Any one process an Australia visa with 100 % guarantee, do reply.
Re: Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
hendo:

Can Any one process an Australia visa with 100 % guarantee, do reply.

NO. Nobody can but urself, stop encouraging fraud. If u can't fill a form then u don't need a visa
Re: Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa by hendo: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2009
Justwise, U shouldn't be aggressive,if you can help simply tell me how and if you can't simply say also
Re: Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa by justwise(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2009
hendo:

Justwise, U shouldn't be aggressive,if you can help simply tell me how and if you can't simply say also

I don't think u get it. Visa processing is not like booking a ticket. U should do it urself, nobody should complete the form for u. If u can't complete the form how then can u answer any question abt wat has been written in the form if asked by an immigration officer? U can't tell Austria immigration officer that somebody completed the form for u cos its wrong.

All the documents u used for the visa application is supposed to be urs, original, not fake or something the agent has being using for alot of pple.

This is why some of u get deported even b4 u set ur foot into in foreign country.
Yes i may sound harsh and fustrated, i hate to see pple making the same mistake thousands of pple have made b4, there are alot of info out there and still pple are encouraging fraud.
Re: Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa by walesbanks(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2009
you can do it yourself and you will get. I can only guide you on what to do. It's simple. wales008@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa by tunnytox(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
visit: www.immi.gov.au
That's the official Australian government immigration website
Re: Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa by flekan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Poster : I wouldn't say justwise is aggressive, he was just trying to help ya. Follow his advice. Don't encouraging scumbag like walesbanks, easyvisa, visaeasy and the rest. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Can Anyone Provide An Australia Visa by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
i was made to believe that the australian embassy in Nigeria does not even issue visaa anymore.
it has to be @ southafrica.
so SIR please forget Agents lipsrsealed

(1)

It's Difficult To Get Us Visa Appointment / Canada Becomes Visa-free For Nigerians - Canadian Embassy / Shouting Can Get You Killed Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.