Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (88042 Views)

Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
He don carry sẹ́ramọ

3 Likes

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Fkforyou(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol...the guy just dey para as if him see ghost.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by osaslord500(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol, where my guy wan run go?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by lastmessenger: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lmao
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Waskolo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
this whole shit is too fake to be true

5 Likes

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Emmysteve(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Congratulations you just played yourself.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by ucheuzor1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Piercedclit:
Na em fit men grin
Afonja babe no worry,ur own dey road dey come tongue
Piercedclit:
Na em fit men grin
Afonja babe no worry,ur own dey road dey come
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by ucheuzor1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yuneehk:
LOL! He wants to run to where?? It's for better and for worse oga grin
Na who for better for worse help....make d man ball out joor...No time for flat babe
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by CeceNene(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Story is too fake to be true.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by seniorkachion(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Meaning he married a transgendered. The LADY with a di*k. Lol.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Fkforyou(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
ngoben:
What happened...couldn't c d pix
Bae, your Nokia c3 is no longer in vogue, come let me upgrade ya..!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
ah swear,i can't laff
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
In the lady mind "o Lugo nwoke" grin grin grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by ifeomaekol(f): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
moscobabs:
ladies and fake are like bread and butter o

That's how my brother marry this girl who has been pretending that she doesn't eat too much

Egbon leta discover say the lady sabi eat pass Adaku of Jenifa Diary!!!

u know what i do to ladies in our first date?

I always take them to a hotel that has swimming pool and I will just ask her to swim with me so all the make up will wipe away , after the swimming I see her clear Beauty or her worworness
what if she can't swim?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by iamkingzlee(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by AreaFada2: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lmao. cheesy grin

The catfished dude got me rolling on the floor.

Shebi the food he's been cooking for 6 months don done, time to eat and lick the plate.

If I'm that his friend I will let him fret a bit before picking him up. cheesy
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
grin All these Southern Negroes are damn funny!
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by moscobabs(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
ifeomaekol:
what if she can't swim?
she must swim ni o...
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Aminat508(f): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hilarious grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
gringringringrin
U never see anything yet!!! Remaining her hair to fall off only to see bald headed babe. heeeeheheheheheeee una when dey chase after Artificial fine babe. I no fit laugh**** at least my own better, I dey waka d street of Lagos with or without makeup. any person when like look my face or no look am. the thing be say "my mama like me"!!!! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by YourWife(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mogbe... Omo see gobe
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by ifeomaekol(f): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
moscobabs:

she must swim ni o...
lol-----u are funny.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by oglalasioux(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Every 'no sex before marriage' person has something bad to hide.
There's this story of a girl that insisted on no sex and on the wedding night the husband found out he can actually use the wife's vagina to build a tunnel. The marriage lasted less than 48 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by CaptPlanet(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lmao! Dude wa ball out
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by samozi: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
[b][/b]I didnt read the conversation but

lolscheesy ;DI didnt read the conversation but

lolscheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Without pictures this is automatically fake news.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Deckylicious(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
ooh Gwad!!
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Zedoo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
ngoben:
What happened...couldn't c d pix

Using freebasics?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by moscobabs(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol-----u are funny.
u beautiful baby..will u swim with me?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by amokeme(f): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Section8:
He ignored the 2nd cardinal rule in dating. On the second Date "take her to the pool".
There are waterproof makeups now, so you can't bank on the bold anymore cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Franky826: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
lawd lawd lawd. This cracked me up real good
grin grin grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Franky826: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
amokeme:

There are waterproof makeups now, so you can't bank on the bold anymore cheesy

buko tell me you are kidding?

what we gone use again? windmill or chisel

undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.