Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,514 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

Must Read: The Neighbourhood Wh*re - Part 1 {playboy Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: The Neighbourhood Wh*re - Part 1 {playboy Er0tica} (591 Views)

Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos) / Must Read: The One Who Wanted An Extra Wh*re (wh*re Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Neighbourhood Wh*re - Part 1 {playboy Er0tica} by trendope: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
I did not like this chick, but when a woman's hand is stroking your cock like that, the choice gets taken away from you.

Sade was the neighbourhood LovePeddler, and no, this was not an insult, it was actually what she was.

She had bleeped virtually all the men in our building and two more buildings surrounding ours. Married, old, young, she bleeped them all. She lived in the flat just above mine but I had never bleeped her. For some reason, the fact that she was so easy turned me off. Of course, she had tried to get my attention.

She would get more than a little friendly if she ran into me in the stairwell or she would find silly reasons to knock on my door. Mostly I shrugged her off, it was not really my thing.

I did, however, make the mistake of mentioning her to my good friend, Sunday. The poor guy was bobbing up and down in excitement when I talked about her slutty ways. He pushed and prodded and begged and even made threats so that I would introduce them. I eventually caved.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-the-neighbourhood-whre-part-1-playboy-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

What's happening here? / See What Some Men Do For Money And Power / Signs The Guy You’re Dating Has Another Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.