Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day (51199 Views)

No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Aminat508(f): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
See them angry
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Wordson(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
:oWTH? Raw-bbish!
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by fortunechy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
chai!!! somebody's future wife
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
What manner of creature are you @ OP? If you can't post a clear pic here then put a damn link angry
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Auntielinda(f): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Them sha wan become celeb
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by femiabiolajamb(f): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
no bra day and you are removing your shirt. somebody please give her some sense grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by wezzyjasified(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Her life, her boobs none of my business
God bless u
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by evy1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
NoBraDay is all about breast cancer awareness...
We also need a hashtag like #NoPantsDay to create awareness for prostrate cancer.
May we all overcome cancer grin grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by notoriousbabe: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
There is nothing osusumustflow will not do online, she wants to be noticed by all means,meanwhile her Olympus don fall yakata
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by charlesucheh(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
OP!!!!! WHY DID YOU COVER THEM WITH THAT JAGA JAGA NONSENSE!!!!! ? OP! WHY!! ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
For crying out loud, this lady wants us to see SUMTIN una come dey help her block our view. please we need the complete picture, this post has been tampered with. Next boobs please! the committee wants to examine gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Really?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by amaben2020(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
this is the best breast I've ever seen in my life, kaiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by PreciousBro: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
The way she pouted those lips and the protruding shooters and misiles could wake the baloney gun of a senile old man. One will almost forget the concept and essence of the "no bra day" .

Looking more like a relentless show of sêxual appeal.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by iheanyi40(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Op wey d original pic na undecided
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by jennyebi(f): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
madness
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by TerrorSquad147: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
This OP senseless die undecided angry undecided
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Worksunlimited: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
israel2563:
Was browsing Facebook when i saw this......

When is no panties day?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abeg make we leave breast matter, join what will pay u good money. Make 30% of ur investment every mnth. These investments are just providing help to ppl with ur spare moni and after a mnth someone will provide that same help to u. U can call me for better explanations on 08068822370. Register with. www.nigeria-mmm,net/?i=picardor2k@gmail.com change the comma to dot net.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Mcowubaba: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
But u commented, even on frontpage... undecided undecided
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by stubbornman(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Op your foolishness is bae....you just block our view anyhow....just take a lookat food
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by shyke20(f): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
‘I am a Muslim and I love Jesus’ says Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II: Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II shared a picture which has ‘I am a Muslim and I love Jesus’ written on it via his official Instagram page today.
http://www.imustalk.net/muslim-love-jesus-says-emir-kano-muhammadu-sanusi-ii/
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by israel2563(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
stubbornman:
Op your foolishness is bae....you just block our view anyhow....just take a lookat food
tongue
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by israel2563(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
This OP senseless die undecided angry undecided
tongue
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by israel2563(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
youmour:
What manner of creature are you @ OP? If you can't post a clear pic here then put a damn link angry
tongue tongue
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Neimar: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
israel2563:
grin

wetin be d Fb handle?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by canalily(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
I remember we dnt use female cadarva for practicals, but this is a female cadarva and nt young girlundecided
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
OP thunder way go fire you for my data wey I Don loss if you no open that boobies
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by israel2563(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bashirfuntua:
OP thunder way go fire you for my data wey I Don loss if you no open that boobies
tongue
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jenny1010:
And what is endtime here? angry

Don't Nigerians are so dumb I tell, every lil thing is end time to them... girls babre their boobs all the time, they just don't the world now a babe did what million others did n now it's End time... gosh Nairaland is so dead and back ward sometimes.... how would girls who just want to be naughty, have fun or play around ever talk or come out for guys like me on a forum like these.... where most people form all the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.