Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nicki Minaj - 'we Don't Need Men On This Planet At All' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj - 'we Don't Need Men On This Planet At All' (888 Views)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice / I Doubt You're From This Planet : Fans React To Mercy Aigbe Hot Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj - 'we Don't Need Men On This Planet At All' by Isaacfortune200(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
[size=100pt] Nicki Minaj is the cover star for Marie Claire's November issue where she talked about her relationship and other things.[/size]
The 'Anaconda' star also spoke on nudity double standard between black and white women in the industry, competing with male rappers, gender equality and lots more.
On young women’s goals, "Nowadays, I feel like [young women] see marrying into money—I think that’s a big thing now. I don’t want that to be a woman’s goal in life. I want your goal in life to be to become an entrepreneur, a rich woman, a career-driven woman. You have to be able to know that you need no man on this planet at all, period, and he should feel that, because when a man feels that you need him, he acts differently."
Read full story here http://isaacfortune..com.ng/2016/10/nicki-minaj-we-dont-need-men-on-this.html

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj - 'we Don't Need Men On This Planet At All' by earthbest(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
how she go need men,

the pic though....Vaseline crew where unna de

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Supports Buhari / See Photos Of Celebrities Who Attended Kanye West Concert / Chidinma Okeke Gets Wikipedia Page Over Leaked S*xtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.