Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? (588 Views)

What Is The Right Age To Attain Before Losing One's Virginity?either Boy Or Girl / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? by philsworld(f): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
A lot of ladies are in their thirties and seriously believing God for marriage partners. Now, I sometimes wonder if they never had the opportunity of getting married in their earlier years. If they did, why did they not agree until now that it seems the clock is ticking fast? Plus, when is the right age a lady should settle down?

Mature comments please!!!
Re: When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? by youngest85(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
When d tempest is over
Re: When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? by philsworld(f): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
what kind of tempest?
Re: When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? by psucc(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
In live some like it hot others need it cold
Some gets it tough while others it comes at a wink
Yet to another it is early yet others so late

Whichever way it comes, the race is not for the swift neither the battle for the strong but God

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Fascinated / You Won't Believe This / How To Be The Man Who Is Desired By Every Woman - Secrets You Can't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.