Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Love Jesus Christ- Emir Of Kano - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Love Jesus Christ- Emir Of Kano (888 Views)

Emir Of Kano (sanusi) Sex Scandal (full Video) / Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore Visits Emir Of Kano On Presidential Ambition / How Much Do You Love Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Jesus Christ- Emir Of Kano by morkaz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
As a symbol of unity, the emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has surprise every one has he took to his Instagram handle to publicly declare his love for Christianity, as he reveals that he loves Jesus Christ. The emir, took to his Instagram to post an inscription that says "I am a Muslim and I love JESUS, Peace be upon Him." He posted that with a caption: :Many people are unaware of the fact that one can not be a Muslim without loving Jesus (peace be upon Him)."

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Campus Choice Awards Hits Almost 1,000 Nominees In Two Weeks / There Are No M0re Hiding Place With True Caller And Facebook / My Experience At NIN Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.