Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,837 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) (1205 Views)

Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by adastacy1(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2016

List of 5 out of the 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released earlier today, more to come soon.

1. Deborah Ja'afaru

2. Maryam Lawan,

3. Jummai John

4. Maryam Basheer

5. Comfort Amos

Source: NAN, Presidency, Intelligence Community

https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/10/names-of-21-chibok-secondary-school.html?m=1

cc: Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44,

Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by Amberon11: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank God
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by ajasbaba(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
i hear say all of them don born pikin.
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by tomaudu(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by adastacy1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi, OMA4J
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by alegbeleye(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by Progressive01(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Since news broke about these girls' release, I've been trying, albeit in vain, to wrap my head around how the brain of an average iPad Yuuf functions.

Check these out:

1. They claim the saga is a hoax, that it never happened, yet they criticise the president for being unable to rescue the girls!

Question: how does one rationalise those two scenarios if it isn't borne out of madness?? Why should someone who was NEVER kidnapped or abduction need to be rescued??

2. They are angry only 21 girls were released and are critical of the progress made so far, YET believe the incident of their abduction is a hoax!!

Question: How do you demand the release of a people whose abduction you never believed happened in the first place??

3. They call Lai Moh'd a liar for saying "no prisoner was given for the release of the girls", and believe Red Cross' and other account accounts that said 4 Boko Haram commanders were freed for the release of the girls.

Question: What manner of brain waves does one generate to possibly reconcile these nuances?? How could one not believe anyone was abducted and at the same time believe some terrorists were released from jail to secure the freedom of the abductees??

What exactly is wrong with Natanyahu's siblings

Don't you just feel sorry for them?? Hell of a terrible way to live. cheesy
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by macolino(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by oake(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank God for their lives, while we pray for a quick release of the other girls and resolution of this boko haram madness.
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by DesChyko: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Left as Chibok girls.
Came back as Chibok women.

It's increasingly difficult to keep believing this had been a scam. But there are still a lot of holes in the story surrounding their disappearance
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by ndcide(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
Since news broke about these girls' release, I've been trying, albeit in vain, to wrap my head around how the brain of an average iPad Yuuf functions.

Check these out:

1. They claim the saga is a hoax, that it never happened, yet they criticise the president for being unable to rescue the girls!

Question: how does one rationalise those two scenarios if it isn't borne out of madness?? Why should someone who was NEVER kidnapped or abduction need to be rescued??

2. They are angry only 21 girls were released and are critical of the progress made so far, YET believe the incident of their abduction is a hoax!!

Question: How do you demand the release of a people whose abduction you never believed happened in the first place??

3. They call Lai Moh'd a liar for saying "no prisoner was given for the release of the girls", and believe Red Cross' and other account accounts that said 4 Boko Haram commanders were freed for the release of the girls.

Question: What manner of brain waves does one generate to possibly reconcile these nuances?? How could one not believe anyone was abducted and at the same time believe some terrorists were released from jail to secure the freedom of the abductees??

You really need to get a life.
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by dunkem21(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
ndcide:

You really need to get a life.

Oga, na you wey quote am f**K up pass ..

Ignore the kid, jare.
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by Gogetta(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
DesChyko:
Left as Chibok girls.
Came back as Chibok women.

It's increasingly difficult to keep believing this had been a scam. But there are still a lot of holes in the story surrounding their disappearance
you expect them to look the same after living in such sub-human conditions for 2years? Many of you are so dull! Smh
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by DesChyko: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Gogetta:
you expect them to look the same after living in such sub-human conditions for 2years? Many of you are so dull! Smh

I don't know the source of your inspiration.
But I assure you that you are not responding to my comment.
Re: Names And Photos Of 5 Out Of The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photo and list) by DesChyko: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:

Check these out:

Quote some Zombies man.
After this Agric Note, you deserve at least one like cry

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Have Every Reason Not To Pay Tax And Duties To This Bigot Of A Government / Donald Trump Snubs President Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders / You Can’t Bar Me From Anambra, Obi Tells Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.