Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,589 members, 7,951,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood (25750 Views)

Independence Day: 5 Nollywood Movies That Celebrate Nigeria / Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mackbrooklyn lipsrsealed abeg we can't derail that thread
Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by MackBrooklyn: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
suzan404:
Mackbr.ooklyn lipsrsealed abeg we can't derail that thread

I know, just wanted you to the take responsibility for your actions undecided angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by Jadoskii(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op ....
#eran iya osogbo
Ale ariwo
Agogo ewo
Ogbologbo
Aye kooto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Damn!

Arelu was the defining TV moment of my childhood. OrisaBunmi and co.

Most Yoruba movies have good storyline, great content and well produced.

I know if they have better funding they would do way better.
Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by teelaw4life(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Back when yoruba movies were hardcore.

Jen simi. Iru esin. Abule sowo. Iru oka. Iyawo alhaji

Thunderbolt remains my all time favorite though. There's just something about the cast of that movie that's so perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by borednhorny: 2:23am On Mar 25, 2017
suzan404:
2. Ti Oluwa Nile

Baba Wande was superb in this movie.
Mehn! I wish i could see this movie again. I was 5 or 6 when i saw it. I couldn't really follow but the movie put the fear of God in me.
I also enjoyed Ayonimofe especially when the rich man was looking for a mad woman to sleep with
Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by adroitvezy(m): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2017
good old films how I wish I can watch them again cuz I was way young back then when they were released.
Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by zodd(m): 3:21am On May 09, 2017
adroitvezy:
good old films how I wish I can watch them again cuz I was way young back then when they were released.

go to this page if you're looking for classic yoruba movies
Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by adroitvezy(m): 3:16am On May 14, 2017
zodd:

go to this page if you're looking for classic yoruba movies
thanks bro I was only able to stream the movies couldn't download them.
Re: 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood by Daewooo: 2:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Hello guys. I just stumbled on this thread, and I'm hoping I will find someone here that can help with a movie title. I saw this Yoruba movie while I was young.. can't remember exactly when, but it has to be around the late 90s to early 2000s. In the movie, an old man was telling someone about the four types of bad humans that exist. He mentioned "Amoniseni", "Afaimoniseni", "Asenibanidaro", and "Ika Eda". He was narrating stories related to each as he was talking about them. Please who knows this movie and the title?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / Price Hike Forces Many South Africans To Dump DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.