Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! (4134 Views)

The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk / Happy Brithday, Mukina! / Happy Birthday Theseeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2009
where is my piece?

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 2:09am On Oct 21, 2009
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by kosovo(m): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2009
mMmmmmmm cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 21, 2009
**kosovo**:

mMmmmmmm cheesy cheesy

Lolz!!  grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by kosovo(m): 3:14am On Oct 21, 2009
Modified!
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by dayokanu(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2009
Happy birthday Mukina2
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by rosepearl(f): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2009
Happy Buffday 2 u guys (THE SEEKER & MUKINA) wish u guys long life and prosperity. witness more in good health. When and where is the celebration coming up, i don't wanna be left out oooooo.
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by whitelexi(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2009
Happy birthday bruv. . . sis.
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Igwe9(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2009
Happy birthday to you guys, from me to you buddy including sisi is best of luck in everything you guys lay your hands on.
so have this piece from me, smiley

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by mukina2: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
TheSeeker:

Platinumnk, you've always been a darling. Once again, you caught me unawares with your surprises. Thank you. Mukina, you have refused to share with me your year of birth but all the same, happy birthday to you. kiss

Gators, thank you for the present, it's wonderful. Thanks again wink
And this thread shouldn't be moved anywhere, it's my and Mukina's birthday grin grin grin
Happy birthday to you too. kiss

Thanks to everyone, that have wished us a happy birthday smiley
Thank you very much for the good wishes smiley
Godbless smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by KennyG6(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy buyday 2 u, abed wey the cake?
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by chic2pimp(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy Birthday to Mukina & Seeker. Abeg make una manage dis cake ehn.

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
[size=28pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by nich(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happie buffday to Mukina2[size=5pt] & [/size] TheSeeker.

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2009
lol i like ur first gif. . . the dude is wasted. . .
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Ben13: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy Birthday, Muki.

Pat you dey try

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
Happy b/day you guys!

@ Theseeker

I would have given you a b/day gift similar to the one you gave me, but somehow I dont think you need it. cheesy

Hope you had fun sha wink
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2009
grin grin cheesy

smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by TheSeeker(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
mukina2:

Happy birthday to you too. kiss

Thanks to everyone, that have wished us a happy birthday smiley
Thank you very much for the good wishes smiley
Godbless smiley

I got your message Mukina; if it's the same year, then I'm older grin I'm 2.57am and that makes me 3 minutes older. Anyway, happy birthday and I hope you've had lots of fun so far. Don't forget to send me pics via e-mail grin
chic2pimp:

Happy Birthday to Mukina & Seeker. Abeg make una manage dis cake ehn.

Thanks for the gift but I go give you the same on your birthday grin
bluespice:

plat arent u early?
oh well, happy birthday luv,
hope u have a swell time
My super darling, thanks for last night. Thanks for the wishes too and the gifts grin
Ujujoan:

Happy b/day you guys!

@ Theseeker

I would have given you a b/day gift similar to the one you gave me, but somehow I dont think you need it. cheesy

Bring the gifts over here my friend; thanks all the same.

Platinumnk, I can't thank you enough - you've been wonderful. wink cool
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by mukina2: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
nich:

Happie buffday to Mukina2[size=5pt] & [/size] TheSeeker.
Thanks wink

Ben-10:

Happy Birthday, Muki.

Pat you dey try
Thanks Ben grin ur gif funny grin grin grin

Ujujoan:

Happy b/day you guys!

@ Theseeker

Thanks dear. wink

chickenshrimp
for sports na spuds card for hai na cake ur pikin don play with finish sheybi? grin grin

TheSeeker:

[s]I got your message Mukina; if it's the same year, then I'm older grin I'm 2.57am and that makes me 3 minutes older.[/s] Anyway, happy birthday and I hope you've had lots of fun so far. Don't forget to send me pics via e-mail
I am older cool hee hee send me urs first grin
you too smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
TheSeeker:

I got your message Mukina; if it's the same year, then I'm older grin I'm 2.57am and that makes me 3 minutes older. Anyway, happy birthday and I hope you've had lots of fun so far. Don't forget to send me pics via e-mail ;DThanks for the gift but I go give you the same on your birthday ;DMy super darling, thanks for last night. Thanks for the wishes too and the gifts ;DBring the gifts over here my friend; thanks all the same.

Platinumnk, I can't thank you enough - you've been wonderful. wink cool

Ure welcome baby- kiss kiss So have u. wink i sooooo love u my friend kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
see what i made for u babe wink

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by chic2pimp(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
mukina2:

chickenshrimp
for sports na spuds card for hai na cake your pikin don play with finish sheybi? grin grin

TheSeeker:

Thanks for the gift but I go give you the same on your birthday grin

WETIN NAH? undecided MAKE UNA FREE ME JARE grin grin. SHEBI I GIVE UNA CAKE NAH. OYA SOWRY TAKE DIS ONE AS FORM OF APPEASEMENT U HIA

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by chiogo(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
^^^ eww

Happy birthday, guys!!! Hope you've had a blast so far!!! smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Shola2009(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2009
happy birthday!! have a gd one.
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2009
^ ^
Didn't U see the time b4 posting that. angry
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Shola2009(m): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2009
so?? dsn't mean the party's over!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2009
U r rite. Partey ON broda.
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by muffins(f): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2009
Mukina, please unban me. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Shola2009(m): 1:25am On Oct 22, 2009
^^ awww mama-gee i actually miss u. muffin's ok. . but mama gee's better sad cry
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by TheSeeker(m): 2:12am On Oct 22, 2009
Since when did this thread become a place for your ban appeal? angry
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Kunbee: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2009
@TS and Mukina happy belated bday long life, prosperity, good health and happiness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. / Souvenir Hub / Nuvo Sparkling Vodka Available For Your Occassions And Events

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.