Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,491 members, 7,898,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls (52271 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by DamiBourne1: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2016
If Chibock girl's kidnap was a scam which political party should be blamed? Pdp started d 'scam' so dey have to reason to say it's a scam now. Let d episode continue.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2016
So the Swiss govt and red cross are liars. Or buhari bribe the swiss govt and red cross.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by capableguy: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2016
if Goodluck cld not rescue chibok girls is it Buhari dt can do dt ? dt means he knws sth abt dis terrorist group. hw wia they able to see n nagotiate wit dis terrorist so they knw wia they r all dis while.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2016
billyG:
if fayose knows there is hunger in d land his #2.8bn he stole can feed 1000 of hungry 9jerians,did fayose not beat up a high court judge?Hypocrite dictator!has he paid workers salaries in ekiti?

Hahaha, you no get chill oh
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by wyqay: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2016
omofunaab:
Fayose likes talking about hunger all the time
because abundance food will reduce poverty (a Yoruba adaege)
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
to be honest now I know that politicians do not have anyone at heart but their own self, and the funniest is that we praise them a lot, government do (swapping) with boko haram arrested commanders aganist chibok girls we dey hail them, what kind of rubbish is that. Is it sumthing u should boast of, the real hero is finding the missing chibok girls ( all of them) and bringing justice to the perpetrators of this act. Just like U.S and osama bin laden

Personally, I am thinking same with you
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by GROOOVE(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2016
This one will always look for something negative to say.
Keep hate and sentiments aside, appreciate people when they do good sometimes
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by chccho(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Opinedecandid:
You are abundantly correct, the people's Governor.

I'm strongly of this opinion.

Anyone who cares enough to study my posts on Nairaland for the past one week will notice that I consistently maintained that the raid on the judges was largely diversionary.

But the sad news is that many young Nigerians here don't seem to be able to know the difference.
They are so carried away by several sensational stunts of this present administration.

What baffles me the most is that the people pulling this stunts are of the older generations and the people vulnerable to their deceit and abracadabra are of the younger generation who should even be smarter and more discerning. But alas, they are blind.

Sadly, I must admit that I bear Kudos to the APC/President Buhari's propaganda arm. They are quite successful, given the number of their victims.

After all the attention diversion, recession bites harder.

If they can fix the economy, or better still return it to how they met it, we will praise them.

Not even power, security, infrastructure nor agriculture have they fixed. The last I checked, the only thing Nigerian farmers enjoyed from government that in turn boosted farm produce/food sufficiency was fertiliser subsidy. Guess what? This present administration has stopped it.
So which area particularly, have they done a paucity of thing to improve?
Is it only in propaganda have they recorded successes?

Like I always say,

It's either someone is unfortunate, unlucky or out rightly incompetent, or his team is.
Oga go and sitdown are u the only one in Nigeria? If u don't like the economy go somewhere else.You are not the only one feeling the heat of this recession.
If u say the release of the chibok girls is a diversionary tactic or propaganda why don't u try your own tactic and let's see
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by breakeven: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2016
Is there any difference between Apc, buhari, boko haram, and the kidnappers of the girls? For me I don't see any, they are all working together.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by akoeli(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2016
Another diversion, another propaganda. The Truth may tarry for awhile but will surely prevailed against deciet and lies. APC simply playing their script.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by JimD(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2016
PUSH1:
One thing I hate about Nigeria Politicians
They play politics with everything including human lives.

As a reasonable sane person(Nigerian Politician) be it that you are in the opposition or in power, there are certain things you need to commend the government of the day for so that sane people will think that you are not insane.

Please what is this guy saying.

This is the most ignorant shit I ever read. And it's backed by 164 likes. God I need to leave this stupid country.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Sodangi77: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=DifferentBoy1 post=50176363][

https://www.naij.com/1007864-chibok-girls-release-fayose-attacks-buhari-exposes-hidden-reason-girls-released.html[/q
Lol,dis guy no get shame @ all,in oda nt 2 clap & praise d President 4 a job Weldon,4 doin wat ur hero wasn't able 2 do 4 d six yrs he was dir,u nw brot d issue of hunger 2 cover up.Doo wat u said on point, da wil b a history God's willing.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by kman3000(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Eyor1:

See your black and yellow teeth, you hear say I from Ekiti?
I be Rivers state boy oh.
it doesn't matter, I am generous, still take the pupu
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by akoeli(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2016
breakeven:
Is there any difference between Apc, buhari, boko haram, and the kidnappers of the girls? For me I don't see any, they are all working together.
agree with you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by AreaFada2: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2016
hannyjay:
u tried last time and failed expect more damage in 2019

Fail? How? So you call somebody being lambasted by his own wife in London, not quite two years in govt a success? The one his wife threatening not to vote for in 2019? Or the freely distributed poverty since March 2015? Chai! Nigeria is in trouble.

Hahahahahaha! grin cheesy
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by fuke(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2016
PassingShot:
Our governor has gone mad again.

And this one na some person papa o. Chai Chineke!

Indeed my governor has gone mad again.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by james2man: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Yes agreed, some of the chibok girls has been released. But they should tell nigerians how they were released, we are aware of how they got kidnapped and now we deserve to know how they release them. Is it by swapping prisoners or a combat with boko haram member. American dealt with Osama and killed him, it was made public how he was killed.
The present government should tell us how they have been released. We need to know.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by billyG(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Eyor1:

You deh ask me, na Rivers state I from oh
U b PA to Fayose na,by d way what is wike doing about hunger in Rivers state?
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by asamaigho(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2016
omofunaab:
Fayose likes talking about hunger all the time

Its a shame howa person of fayose became a gov. Its a sign of parental failure in ekiti.

During gej tenure bh rammed into our military barracks at will conquering towns,villages and sometime An entire lga, yet we could not hear d likes of fayose, cos he proberbly was in "limbo".
Wen bh kidnaped d girls in gej tenure....dey said it was a scam,, yet gej negotiated with bh on their release, my qwestion is,y negotiate wen u kno its a scam.
Buhari secured their release, fayose wakes up from limbo and claim it a diversionery tactics.
Hmmmm
I really think wailers are perpetually clueless like D i.baff...
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by JimD(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2016
charliboy654:
So the Swiss govt and red cross are liars. Or buhari bribe the swiss govt and red cross.
Swiss govt and red cross na cover up. "The talks were facilitated by the International Red Cross and the Swiss government.", were they the ones that released the girls. Where swiss govt and red cross dey for the past 2 years. Think. Don't just read propaganda bullshit d media has to offer.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by kjsun2016: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2016
our governor is mad again, after hearing good news of saddened parents that have been on agony for years.
I pray one of your lads be kidnapped for years, and come to say it is a scam.
oloriburuku human being called governor of a state. Mtwwww.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by asamaigho(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
First: chibok girls kidnap was a scam

Second: GEJ was fraustrated with chibok wahala

Third:Buhari cant save any girls because non was kidnapped

Fourth: Buhari is nt keeping to campaign promise of rescuing chibok girls(same people that called it a scam)

Fifth: 21 girls released (its a way to divert public attendtion) it is nt longer a scam

PDP and their supporters are like some pregnant women... always on auto-tune to spew rubbish.

Dont mind d children of hate,, they are just pained that their hero of thieves cud not secure their release.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by huthority01(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Kindly see link below for NA reaction towards the 21 girls claimed released by boko
haram

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/military-unaware-of-chibok-girls-release--defence-headquarters/166595.html
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2016
tomdon:

so that sane people will think that you are not insane??.??.??.??
are you sewios??
lol

that's fayose for you.
he thinks we sane Nigerians don't know what's commendable.
its dumb Nigerians like you support him in his insanity
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2016
JimD:

This is the most ignorant shit I ever read. And it's backed by 164 likes. God I need to leave this stupid country.

And who is in your stupid country?
M
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2016
PassingShot:
Our governor has gone mad again.

And this one na some person papa o. Chai Chineke!
When the wise speaks, fools see it as "madness"
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Earth2Metahuman: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Chibok girls kidnap is the biggest scam in the history of humanity
no

Biafra war is the biggest scam.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Femiiroko: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
If Fayose daughters are among the abducted girls, I don't think he will be saying this. His statement is mere political attack on an opposition party that blocks his party from doing what they they like. You use are correct for saying there is hunger in the country, was Bulgaria owing the workers of Ekiti state? The release of chibok girls is part of struggle for the government and you can see that bbog continue their campaign for that. How can you call it a diversionary then? Let's give kudos to the government on that and charge the government to fix other problems of the nation.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Omeokachie: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2016
This initial release is to keep the BBOG group quiet and off the back of government.

The rest will be released just before the 2019 elections to sway the gullible into repeating their 2015 mistake.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Femiiroko: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2016
If Fayose daughters are among the abducted girls, I don't think he will be saying this. His statement is mere political attack on an opposition party that blocks his party from doing what they they like. You are correct for saying there is hunger in the country, was Buhari owing the workers of Ekiti state? The release of chibok girls is part of struggle for the government and you can see that bbog continue their campaign for it. How can it be diversionary then? Let's give kudos to the government on that and charge the government to fix other problems of the nation.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=Sodangi77 post=50184502][/quote]

Everybody get opinion, na him own be that, so respect it.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by glasshouse(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2016
todayboy:
Thank you Buhari for releasing the girls you hide for 900 days
My dear that is just d truth nd now even his wife has said it dat her husband does not even know ple he elected in his cabinet nd now dis Mr President has taken d country 30yrs backward .
It is only very unreasonable ple dat will commend wat a primary 4 old man is doing Nd to him it's leadership it's a big shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport / “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.