Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

How To Install Myjio And Get Free Unlimited Calls And Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Myjio And Get Free Unlimited Calls And Data (1213 Views)

Airtel Offers 28GB+ Unlimited Calls In India; But 3GB + 100min Calls In Nigeria / Airtel Is Giving Unlimited Calls & 28GB Data In India For An Equivalent Of ₦1950 / Awoof!!! Make Unlimited Calls On Your Mtn Sims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Myjio And Get Free Unlimited Calls And Data by larryCornell: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2016
To generate Reliance Jio Preview offer code on any Android phone, all you need to download MyJio app from play store and follow below steps carefully. There’s a bug on the MyJio app which lets you generate the coupon code required on any Android device. First, generate the Reliance Jio offer code and take a screenshot of that.Go to nearest Reliancce store and convience them to give the SIM, they only ask for the code screenshot, rather than the phone details. Follow the below steps to get Reliance Jio 4G free unlimited calls and data on any Android phone.
How to get Reliance Jio 4G free unlimited calls and data on any Android phone
1) first you need to uninstall My Jio and all other Jio apps if you previously installed any of them.
2) Download the My Jio apps again from Play Store or from http://choilieng.com/apk-on-pc/com.jio.myjio.apk
3) Now Click on Install All button to download all the 10 Jio apps. (Install all one by one) JioChat, JioPlay, JioOnDemand, JioBeats,JioMags, JioExpressNews, JioDrive, and JioJoin.
4) Exit the My Jio app and disconnect your Mobile data and WiFi.
5) Open My Jio app, and click on Open next to My Jio. It showing you No internet connection error on top, but ignore that. It opens the Login screen, and there you see the Get Jio Sim button.

6) Click on it, and it will gives you an error about internet not being available.
7) Now connect back to your WiFi or Mobile Network and tap back to go to the login screen again.
cool Now click on Get Jio Sim button,
9) Done! It will show the preview offer screen and lets you to generate the activation/offer code.
10) Now follow the On-screen instruction to generate the Preview offer code for your device.[/quote]

Anyone here installed successfully this app? Let's share experience. I've tried JioJoin. Worth trying.
Re: How To Install Myjio And Get Free Unlimited Calls And Data by jionewshindi(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2017
nowadays this trick don't working because jio sim available everywhere in india.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Infinix Hot 4 Turns Off Wifi And Bluetooth Automatically / The Iphone X Officially Arrives In Nigeria As Apple Launches New Smartphone In L / Samsung Fan Create A Schematics Of Samsung Galaxy Note 9/ S9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.