Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,293 members, 7,904,259 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:57 AM

When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex (701 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex by marvelck: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2016
In life there are some risks one shouldn't take at all no matter what you stand to gain from it, should your life be at stake. Imagine travelling or coming from a far place and crossing the sea on a boat just to come and meet someone for sex and money. The risk some girls take...ehhh. Should anything happen to you, who are you going to blame?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex by firstking01(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Ask the poster below me.
Re: When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex by olaboy001(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2016
The poster above me, waiting you want make I talk now?
Re: When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex by queenfav(f): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2016
Lol...Nairalanders help my side hustle oo,as i no fit cross sea go meet man.I sell exotic human hair weaves and wigs..View my hair gallery on facebook.com/queenzhairandwigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex by Nightie(f): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2016
marvelck:
In life there are some risks one shouldn't take at all no matter what you stand to gain from it, should your life be at stake. Imagine travelling or coming from a far place and crossing the sea on a boat just to come and meet someone for sex and money. The risk some girls take...ehhh. Should anything happen to you, who are you going to blame?

hia! wer u der?
Re: When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex by CoolFreeday(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
lol, hmmmmm. Things people do for sex and money. Her own small, guys do worse things for sex!

(1) (Reply)

She Gave A Me Hug. / According To Research If You Want A Happy Lasting Relationship Do These Things / Self Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.