Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,404 members, 7,932,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Im So Helpless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im So Helpless (986 Views)

I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused / Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her / Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im So Helpless by buttie: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2009
i have a boyfriend dat lives far away, n there is this other guy that lives close to me that i have fallen in love with, i dont want to be break my boyfriends heart n i cant date this other guy cos he doesnt have my qualities n he is still in the university. so wat do i do?
Re: Im So Helpless by AniLee(f): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2009
dear do u love your man? then dont cheat on him. And you say you have fallen in love wit dis 'neighbor' but yet you say he aint got d qualities, so then wat made you fall in love with him? As far as i would guess, i think you are just feeling lonely and are missing your man's physical presence and company. If you still love your boyfriend, then let this neighbor dude go and try to find ways to spend more time with your man. Visit him more often and invite him to visit you too dear. 
Re: Im So Helpless by diasporian: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2009
what advice do you want from us? you have already said you cant date the other guy, if you cant close up your pu, ssy, then go find yourself another man.
Re: Im So Helpless by IykeD(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2009
I wonder oh.U can't date him cos he doesn't posses ur kinda qualities and in still in da uni(ofcos doughless).So what other advice do you need from this honourable house?
Re: Im So Helpless by Godmother(f): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2009
I wonder o. If you leave for bf for someone you know doesnt have the qualitied you want, wont you be coming back here in a few months time askin for advice on how to get your ex back? I wonder why people wont just learn angry
Re: Im So Helpless by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2009
*Rooooooooolz eyez*
Re: Im So Helpless by Igwe9(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2009
Don't do it, pray that God would give you the grace to overcome this amour of flesh. sad
Re: Im So Helpless by Pharoh: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2009
If you want to cheat please cheat and stop disturbing us, at the end of the day it is your body and life and you can do what ever you want with it. But just remember to live the innocent guy after your deed.
Re: Im So Helpless by kugaba(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2009
i bet you that she's with-holding certain info from us. She probably could be sleeping with dis neibor already but her conscience will not let her be.
Re: Im So Helpless by buttie: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ kugba- i asked for your opinion and didnt beg for your inhumane comments,

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Be The One Screaming? / Is It Normal? / If You Were Me, What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.