Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Hearts In Ashes - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hearts In Ashes (179599 Views)

Mended Hearts / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Red Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tunji is my Prime suspect....

Omotola, may just be pretending to get out of jail...

saliu abi sulia...that Seyi's henchman....is suspect...

Skarlett, come and help me cancel out the innocent ones grin grin ...Waiting for your next update to do that smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Teespice(f): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Tell me what you don't understand, and I'll try to explain from my own understanding.

from the places where the flashbacks were introduced.

the point of view of the murderer.

how the lives of those he killed are linked to the main characters of the story. I.e feyi and tunji.

I would appreciate clarification on those areas.

thanks a lot.
Re: Hearts In Ashes by ozila(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Teespice:
lovely story but I find the plot difficult to understand with all the twists and turns.
PS- happy birthday in Arrears.

that was the plan to confuse you and make you keep guessing, anyway continue reading you will understand it soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by dominique(f): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

We don't wanna Rule out Blessing now do we? grin

I'm starting to think so too o
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See you grin grin
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
swann:

Skarl ett, come and help me cancel out the innocent ones grin grin ...Waiting for your next update to do that smiley smiley

Cancellation coming soon, stay tuned grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Teespice:
lovely story but I find the plot difficult to understand with all the twists and turns.
PS- happy birthday in Arrears.

Thank you dear, I'll leave Jeffreyjamez to explain it to you since he's offered
Re: Hearts In Ashes by adebriana(f): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ahh... just when I thought d murderer has been caught, Skarlett comes up with a new twist. Who the heck is the murderer then. Perhaps Feyi's parents cos I can't think of anyone who's connected to all the victims. Skarlett u need to clear the air cos I'm tired of racking my brain. Thumbs up tho, superb story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
adebriana:
Ahh... just when I thought d murderer has been caught, Skar lett comes up with a new twist. Who the heck is the murderer then. Perhaps Feyi's parents cos I can't think of anyone who's connected to all the victims. Skar lett u need to clear the air cos I'm tired of racking my brain. Thumbs up tho, superb story.

Thank you dear, Feyi's parents ke? grin grin

Don't worry dear, succeeding chapters will surely clear the air
Re: Hearts In Ashes by SPDAZZY(f): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Another twist
Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Teespice:

from the places where the flashbacks were introduced.

the point of view of the murderer.

how the lives of those he killed are linked to the main characters of the story. I.e feyi and tunji.

I would appreciate clarification on those areas.

thanks a lot.

The Flashback differs.. Seyi has a flashback of his last visit with his girlfriend Ife, before she was Killed.

Omotayo has a flashback of how she was warned by her sister Ife (Seyi's gf) about her entanglement with a certain man (who we now know is Dayo, Feyi's elder brother) before Ife was killed.

Tunji has a flashback of how he met Omotayo and how they got down.

For now, the Murderer is anonymous, butwhat we are yet to find out is the Motive behind the killing.

Now those that have been killed (Ife, Stephanie, and possibly Doctor lily who is still in coma)...in no way have direct connection with Feyi and Tunji.... But they do Indirectly.

Ife..Seyi's girlfriend, who was Feyi's ex

Stephanie ..Dayo's gf who is Feyi's elder brother

Dr Lily,who is the shrink/mother of Omotola a. K. a Tally... and who is Dayo's ex and Tunji's fling.

I try? embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
dominique:

I'm starting to think so too o

From the last 3 update, we know the killer resides in the house of Tunji and Feyi... and the killer is a professional.

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
swann:

Skarlett, come and help me cancel out the innocent ones grin grin ...Waiting for your next update to do that smiley smiley

It can't be Saliu na, that one is too dumb lol
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The Flashback differs.. Seyi has a flashback of his last visit with his girlfriend Ife, before she was Killed.

Omotayo has a flashback of how she was warned by her sister Ife (Seyi's gf) about her entanglement with a certain man (who we now know is Dayo, Feyi's elder brother) before Ife was killed.

For now, the Murderer is anonymous, butwhat we are yet to find out is the Motive behind the killing.

Now those that have been killed (Ife, Stephanie, and possibly Doctor lily who is still in coma)...in no way have direct connection with Feyi and Tunji.... But they do Indirectly.

Dr Lily,who is the shrink/mother of Omotola a. K. a Tally... and who is Dayo's ex and Tunji's fling.

I try? embarassed

100/100

Somebody give this guy five bottles of Orijin grin grin
Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
skarlett:

100/100

Somebody give this guy five bottles of Orijin grin grin

Osheeeeyyy!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Teespice(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I try? embarassed

yes you did.

you were very thorough.

thank you.
Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Teespice:

yes you did.

you were very thorough.

thank you.

You're welcome smiley
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

It can't be Saliu na, that one is too dumb lol

That one can be pretending too cheesy..In this kind of story it's best not to rule out anyone undecided
Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
swann:

That one can be pretending too cheesy..In this kind of story it's best not to rule out anyone undecided

Well , Saliu just came out of prison but the killer has been killing since even when Saliu was imprisoned!

Boom!!. Lawyered!! grin cheesy
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Well , Saliu just came out of prison but the killer has been killing since even when Saliu was imprisoned!

[b]Boom!!. Lawyered!! grin cheesy[\b]

grin grin grin that got me.. Thanks sha, for helping me cancel that out but i'm still keeping tabs open for him on future killings... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hearts In Ashes by adebriana(f): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
skarlett:

Lol, in this story, everyone is a suspect. Can't wait for the next update. You're doing a good job. Thumbs up
Re: Hearts In Ashes by adebriana(f): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
skarlett:

Lol, in this story, everyone is a suspect. Can't wait for the next update. You're doing a good job. Thumbs up dear.
Re: Hearts In Ashes by crislyn(f): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thumb up ma...i don't know what to say, they've said it all!

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
swann:
Me and you both. Feyi's parents, more especially papa is also one of my suspects
JeffreyJamez:

What wont we here grin. Actually, you'll be surprised to learn that its possible you just gave our author an idea. See her on next updates giving us Blessing 's gruesome background. Fraudulent minds and authors are like 6&9 cheesy

Madam embarassed oya now, make una chop one update. I'm dying here

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
Me and you both. Feyi's parents, more especially papa is also one of my suspects
What wont we here grin. Actually, you'll be surprised to learn that its possible you just gave our author an idea. See her on next updates giving us Blessing 's gruesome background. Fraudulent minds and authors are like 6&9 cheesy

Madam embarassed oya now, make una chop one update. I'm dying here

I believe she has finished writing the story already. grin

Read the story well, and you'll see clues as to who the killer is grin.... Skarlett dropped clues... (sly lil minx) grin
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Precial419: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
VERY AND COOL WRITE-UP . I LOVE D SUSPENSE-FILLED ACTIONS
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I believe she has finished writing the story already. grin

Read the story well, and you'll see clues as to who the killer is grin.... Skarlett dropped clues... (sly lil minx) grin
True hey, but just know that these authors can be deceitful cheesy Their storylines tell you all

At one point I seriously thought bibi.jay123 didn't know the killer in that her Twine story. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
True hey, but just know that these authors can be deceitful cheesy Their storylines tell you all

I know you don't mean to sound derogatory, but saying they are "deceitful" kinda sounds derogatory to me. smiley..you could say they are tactful at keeping their readers on edge... grin

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I know you don't mean to sound derogatory, but saying they are "deceitful" kinda sounds derogatory to me. smiley..you could say they are tactful at keeping their readers on edge... grin
It is cool
Re: Hearts In Ashes by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
it is cool

Smooth!! wink cool

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by preetypam(f): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
i dont want to be a ghost reader anymore,,,you are just great and this last episode is mind blowing,,,,feed me more
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Twinkle004(f): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Skarlett sorry is coming late, happy birthday in arrears.higher height will God take u 2...
D suspense in ds story is too much oooo pls release us... I pray nothing bad will happen 2 feyi but has 4 her husband there is a feeling he has a skeleton in his cupboard..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.