Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj (1976 Views)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by diehardanusfan(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Breaking news coming from nicki minaj states why she raped diehardanusfan

she stated that she has always been crazy for diehardanusfan and has had sleepless night for him..the american superstar said that after she heard that rihana wanted to fuukk him she decuded to go first but after much effort of trying to seduce diehardanusfan, the handsome big dick guy refused so nicki minaj decided to rape him

nicki minaj said that she used jesusboiy to get to diehardanusfan knowing that diehardanusfan would come and defend jesusboiy if she raped him so thats how everything happened.
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by EmperorLee(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin cheesy Kosoba weyrey ni nairaland ooh, Weyrey po gan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
grinI swear Nairaland Na the best..
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by stainlink(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinI swear Nairaland Na the best..

Romance Section Baby wink

2 Likes

Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't understand
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Romance Section Baby wink

Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by diehardanusfan(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Papikush:

I don't understand
nicki minaj raped me because i was too handsome undecided undecided
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by finalboss1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
who released this one
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by falconey(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by diehardanusfan(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
finalboss1:
who released this one

undecided undecided
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by shumuel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oh Lord have mercy on Romanceland sad
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
diehardanusfan:
nicki minaj raped me because i was too handsome undecided undecided

who is Nicki minaj
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
McBrooklyn wetin dey happen for YabaLeft

You no manage that place well o
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by diehardanusfan(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Papikush:

who is Nicki minaj

se.uns wife undecided
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by TrapHedges(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
EmperorLee:

Boss which tribe you be sef! U dey speak everything grin
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by IamLEGEND1: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
shidren,look to the OP and learn from his mistakes:

if you fuck_up and your papa swear for you,just kneel down beg am,else this is what you'll turn to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

if you fuck_up and your papa swear for you,just kneel down beg am,else this is what you'll turn to.

Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by morayo3: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Your drug don finish?
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Winnelyn(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

funny but true grin grin grin
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by EmperorLee(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapHedges:

Boss which tribe you be sef! U dey speak everything grin

I be Wazobia grin cheesy...
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by TrapHedges(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
EmperorLee:

I be Wazobia grin cheesy...

Lols grin

Okay sir
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by EmperorLee(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols grin

Okay sir

I be Delta boy bruh.
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by DeLioncourt: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
[size=15pt]This

is

Madness
[/size]
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by timsonpreye(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't understand NL anymore, have they stop banning ppls mods come and ban this one undecided
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by TrapHedges(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
EmperorLee:

I be Delta boy bruh.

grin I talk am! Lol

Badoo baddest! cool cool
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by torqque7(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Hahahaha OMG...I don die with laff for here :Dguy go do stand up comedy...u funny die
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
EmperorLee:
Beeni oh, lotun losi grin grin

But how do you understand Yoruba this much, thought you are a Deltan??

Yes... I might have read a lil of your diary cheesy
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided Small prick boys everywhere, 'chocking their tits', 'jerking off', 'beating off', 'busting their nuts' with vaseline in their palms... Fvckers... Diehardanusfan, i thought i told u, u need a brain scan, huh? undecided
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by EmperorLee(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Beeni oh, lotun losi grin grin

But how do you understand Yoruba this much, thought you are a Deltan??

Yes... I might have read a lil of your diary cheesy

Olofofo wetin u find reach my diary tongue

I grew up in Ibadan, that's why wink.

1 Like

Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
EmperorLee:

Olofofo wetin u find reach my diary tongue

I grew up in Ibadan, that's why wink.
Lol.. I'm thinking of starting a diary so i wandered to diaryland and came across your diary embarassed

Awww.. now that's my homeboy cool,, ,, where in Ib?
Re: Why I Raped Diehardanus Fan And How She Used Jesusboiy: Nicki Minaj by EmperorLee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lol.. I'm thinking of starting a diary so i wandered to diaryland and came across your diary embarassed

Awww.. now that's my homeboy cool,, ,, where in Ib?

Oya kulikuli start your own diary so I can peep too.

Just leave the whole Orita Challenge for me grin. Which side be your own?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion : What Really Does A Woman Want? / Valentine Nacking ( Pic) / End Time: How Married Woman Str!p-danced And Had S*x With 7 School Boys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.