Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Does Getting Pregnant Before Mean To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Getting Pregnant Before Mean To You? (697 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Getting Pregnant Before Mean To You? by bamboke(f): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2009
How do you see taking in before wedding?
Does it make the gal cheap?

Most times,the couples would have aborted several times and then get kitted in white on the glorious day.

Why not go ahead with the pregnancy and settle.

Atleast a yoruba adage says: the day a child is fit and old enough to handle a hoe,he is given one.

Once both guy&gal sleep together,they should be able to handle ALL consequences.
Re: What Does Getting Pregnant Before Mean To You? by Igwe9(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2009
To start with, it does not in any way make the girl look cheap. .  smiley
It only signifies that the coucple had commited the sin of fornication.lol
Re: What Does Getting Pregnant Before Mean To You? by agathamari(f): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
i can remeber going to the jp and seeing 3 pregnant women waiting to get married. one looked like she was ready to pop

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Is Pregnant / Having A Relationship Challenge? / Is She Interested: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.