Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:27 AM

Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! (8601 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500 / Airtel 6x Time Bonus Code | How To Get 6x Bonus Your Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by elvision1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
You guys are getting it mixed up. Yes, this plan has been on for sometime now. Years at most. But this is quite a rebranding of it, the former one was for weekend only. U recharge with *888*Pin# on friday to be used b4 monday 12:00am. But this one lasts for 14days or so,as per the message i recieved. So yall chill. Yes its an old plan, but its a rebranded one just like mtn Beta talk plan from 200% to 250% in which you have to migrate back into again.
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by luorquay: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whizpeter:

Oga I don get experiences, if you doubt me, load with 100, make call with it and check if it can take you up to 12mins...

I'm on xtrapro plan, and I get a little over 15mins of calls on each N100 I recharge!

So I think its better than going for a bonus that would be charged higher than normal!!

No be today I don dey use MTN bonus!

Abeg send me ta address make courier deliver two crates of cold gulder for you
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by liftedjankee(m): 3:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Old story
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by Whizpeter(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2016
luorquay:

Abeg send me ta address make courier deliver two crates of cold gulder for you

Lol... Thanks bro...
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by biosepeter1(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2016
can I sub with it
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2016
how can I check my acct balance
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by kajoula(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Whizpeter:
All of you that are saying it worked would still come back here to tell us how MTN are charging the awuf airtime in multiple folds!!

A minute call would become N25-N30 on that quadruple airtime!!

Just watch and see!!

Nothing is ever free from MTN, there must be a comma somewhere!

[size=18pt]the honest truth[/size]
Ask about the etisalat recharge 400 to get 1800,my people una go fear for that network, they charge 45naira/munite
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by Marvel1206: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
sting224:

Guy you too much. Thanks for making my day.
Na 400 naira I just recharge now, got 1600 and it's working
was the original credit still there?
But op no well sha, its a legit thing so he's trying to get himself the credit
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by Marvel1206: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
elvision1:
You guys are getting it mixed up. Yes, this plan has been on for sometime now. Years at most. But this is quite a rebranding of it, the former one was for weekend only. U recharge with *888*Pin# on friday to be used b4 monday 12:00am. But this one lasts for 14days or so,as per the message i recieved. So yall chill. Yes its an old plan, but its a rebranded one just like mtn Beta talk plan from 200% to 250% in which you have to migrate back into again.
the former one, your original credit willl also turn to bonus that will expire same day, hope this one won't turn bonus too?
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by elvision1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Marvel1206:

the former one, your original credit willl also turn to bonus that will expire same day, hope this one won't turn bonus too?

of course it would turn to bonus, mtn are not fools. Of what use would be BETA talk if a similar plan like this exists?
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by kayodedada1(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2016
sting224:

Guy you too much. Thanks for making my day.

Na 400 naira I just recharge now, got 1600 and it's working
please which code did you use to check your awoof airtime balance?
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by tiswell(m): 5:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Whizpeter:

Oga I don get experiences, if you doubt me, load with 100, make call with it and check if it can take you up to 12mins...

I'm on xtrapro plan, and I get a little over 15mins of calls on each N100 I recharge!

So I think its better than going for a bonus that would be charged higher than normal!!

No be today I don dey use MTN bonus!
what is the code to migrate to xtrapro
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by vincent64(m): 6:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Unlock your iphone, iCloud, and carrier locked devices from anywhere in the world at AFFORDABLE PRICES just IMEI needed. Whatsapp @08169476382
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by Rozaystunna(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2016
teeono64:
@phemmyraph i have just tried it on my mtn line now without the steps but just the code *888*Recharge pin# and still got a quadruple reward. So the steps nor really matter! thanks anyway...

Cheers..
abi your main credit will still remain?.
Re: Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! by Whizpeter(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2016
tiswell:
what is the code to migrate to xtrapro

401 to 131 or dial *401#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung S8, S8+, S9 And S9+ Original Screens For Sale( Wholesale Price) / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 / 5 Tips On How To Secure Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.