Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Amazing Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing Interview (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Interview by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Job interview is not only to test your knowledge, as regards to academy excellence. But also to know whom you are, such as humility, transparency and accountability. See these interviews:
1. A lady went to apply for a job. Just before then a baby was crying, the mangager said, "Please take care of that baby". Do you know that some people are talented with a very sharp mouth, then she replied, 'do you see me as a nanny and besides where is her mother, excuse me I am here for interview, lo and behold she failed. 2. Another case is the one in which the interviewer give some loaves of bread and a blueband butter. In this case, one is expected to loose the nylon gently and open the blue band package with your cutlery, and after satisfied, tighten the nylon again and cover the butter nicely. 3. Finally, some interview tell you, how much do you expect to receive? I think the short answer is to tell them that you beleive that thier organisation should have a paying scale. Because, the amount you have...............

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Too Timid And Squeamish About Your Actions. All Life Is An Experiment. / Pls Enter Here / Yabatech Fire Incident....going Forward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.