Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC (1021 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari has responded to the BBC interview with his wife, Aisha, where she questioned his leadership.

Mr Buhari is on a state visit to Germany and reacted to the interview during a joint press briefing with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

The AP news agency says he laughed it off and said:

I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."
Mr Buhari also said that he has much more political experience, AP reports.

So I claim superior knowledge over her and the rest of the opposition, because in the end I have succeeded. It's not easy to satisfy the whole Nigerian opposition parties or to participate in the government.''

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-37390997
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by Truth4eva: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
In a nutshell, Buhari's wife, Aisha, is just a HOUSEwife
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by BishopMagic: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Will love to see the face of that feminist cun.t hosting buhari in Germany when she hears this comment

1 Like

Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by Develpeast: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
downplay a woman's power at your own peril.
Ask the world's greatest caesar

1 Like

Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by beautydutch(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
this kind husband sef
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by hortanlu01: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by BishopMagic: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
And to think the greatest support this boko chauvinist bigot got was from the useful liberal idiots of the West.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by CltrAltDelicious(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Apparently bubu thinks dis is the 70s... SMH
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by okeyokeyvega: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mr president the question is Nt where she belongs, cos whether is kitchen or bedroom it doesn't change the fact that she's your wife and also the 1st lady, so therefore she's very close to u and the villa to knw what is happenin. Am sorry Mr president I think she knws what she's saying and I belive her! Every sense able individual will!
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by Luckylife(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol! Can you imagine ! A president saying his wife belong to kitchen cabinet in this 21st century! Mentality of a fulanis herdmen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by hungryboy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol,
Bubu just spoke like the Mallam he is
Na to lock up Aisha for room when she come back from London go be the next step now.
No more tours, no more speeches

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by Xhaka100(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why do fulani men think like cows,at least zombies will learn their lesson.
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by amliftedhigher: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
She is a caterer
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by maryjan8(f): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by eyeview: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the mentality of the president of a modern day nation.
The woman was only used to 'package' to deceive the gullible and win an election

1 Like

Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Game of Thrones S1E3 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC by psucc(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
So in Buhari's distorted thinking, it is only the opposition party men are suffering?

2019 is the Divine Year of Revenge

(1)

See Comment From Washington Post Article About Buhari Gaffe. / Top 6 News That Are Giving Wailers Sleepless Nights / Gimba Kumo -sacked By Buhari - Profile Of Fatima Buhari's Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.