Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Wife Belongs To My Kitchen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife Belongs To My Kitchen (484 Views)

Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Belongs To My Kitchen by SirEosa(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Our dear President is in Germany and meanwhile his dear wife was interviewed by BBC and she said something's about the current situation that Nigeria faces and made some words which was throw to her husband our President while in Germany

And the buhari replied saying she belongs to his kitchen, parlour and room
Get the full news on my blog

http://eosa1..com/2016/10/my-wife-belongs-to-my-kitchen-buhari.html

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Chibok Girls Meet Parents - PHOTOS/VIDEO / ‘how FG Can Unmask Dele Giwa’s Killers’ / Why Nigerians Reject 9.61 Trillion Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.