Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,457 members, 7,917,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari Replies Wife On Cabinet Hijack Claim, Says She Belongs To My Kitchen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies Wife On Cabinet Hijack Claim, Says She Belongs To My Kitchen (279 Views)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Buhari Replies Wife On Cabinet Hijack Claim, Says She Belongs To My Kitchen / Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Wife On Cabinet Hijack Claim, Says She Belongs To My Kitchen by MrAbbey01: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has responded to a remark by his wife, Aisha, that his government has been hijacked by a cabal.

Mr. Buhari spoke in the German capital, Berlin, when he answered reporters’ questions.

“I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room,” the Associated Press quoted the president as saying.

“So I claim superior knowledge over her and the rest of the opposition because in the end I have succeeded.

“It’s not easy to satisfy the whole Nigerian opposition parties or to participate in the government.”

Mrs. Buhari had said she might not back her husband’s re-election in 2019 unless he shakes up his cabinet.
Re: Buhari Replies Wife On Cabinet Hijack Claim, Says She Belongs To My Kitchen by LordIsaac(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Of course...that's where she belongs. Matters of state is way beyond her tiny mind. It's high time he scraped the office of the first nonsense. If she were the wife of Kim of North Korea...hmmmm, after this high handedness...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Fallen Officers And Men, Says Their Sacrifices Won’t Be In Vain / Nigerian Air Force Tasks Personnel On Flight Safety / GOOD NEWS! Borno To Close Down IDP Camps In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.