Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road (29631 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Olusola147(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2016
Bollinger:

Nigerians deserve all the leaders they've ever had. They also deserve to suffer since they do not want to learn. Who in their right minds would approve of this?
Gbenu e soun!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by onimcee1(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2016
optional1:
Is this what u called massive attend U.S election rally nd see massive crowded pple...
have you attended any?
how many massive CROWDED PEOPLE did you see?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by jreyez(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2016
Luvdmx:
lipsrsealed

Legends of tomorrow, new episode one wink
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by bamlams(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
That State is full of dumb people!

if u av not been to d state before saying this then u are a dumb a very big one

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by bamlams(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2016
kevinscore:
ekiti state must be filled with dullards
you no well at all...av u seen d pics of when a whole President of Nigeria commissioned a secondary school in Osun state...u are a dullard self

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by danjaD(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2016
optional1:
Is this what u called massive attend U.S election rally nd see massive crowded pple...
. We don hear

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Am not surprised FAYOSE is fund of sharing cheap food to the always hungry Ekiti people. These people obviously came thinking he was going to give them bread or yam.FAYOSE has turned Ekiti people to the Disabled. What a shame
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Young03:
meanwhile since APC won Edo elections

I never see oshiomole come out to dance as usual

we haff entered one chance o
How will you you see him when you are only active on Nairaland..Go to YouTube and search for the concert organised by APC Sept 30th after they won the election where Oshiomole danced very well as usual. Who dey fear to dance?
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by CJIDEX(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=kevinscore post=50204863]ekiti state must be filled with dullards[/quote
U re a big fool
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by MattFreeman007(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Zonacom:
Obviously this people are so jobless. Lets blame it on the recession
As Jobless As You Claimed Ekiti People Are, But They Feed Well And Are More Educated Than Your JobFull State...EP (Enemy of Progress. Ebi go kill you as u dey hate...!!!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=CJIDEX post=50213183][/quote] tell that to ur father and ur maternal father.mumu afonja
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=bamlams post=50212236]
you no well at all...av u seen d pics of when a whole President of Nigeria commissioned a secondary school in Osun state...u are a dullard self [/quote
u wey get hiv dey talk say person no well.
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2016
MONITZ:

Then it will also be apt to say Nigerians re dullardinhos, because if Fayose who is incompetent according to u can be allowed to preside over them, then how much more the incompetent dolapo who presides over a confused nation like this, he deserves all the derogatory words that can be used to describe him with the need to create new words from time to time to suitably describe... .. ...............

we all know how the election was conducted and the infamous ekiti gates.leave that to know the dogs
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
IEDA:
i know what your problem is,it is hunger....Just relocate to ekiti,come and eat...Even the Zombies need to eat.
iam from southeast we dont wait for handouts we hustle and make our money.handling food to the public is derogatory

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by loomer: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2016
optional1:

Madam relax jare, wetin concern us and USA
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by balosunky(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2016
kevinscore:
No sir you are the dullard here his people love him i think he is the most loved governor in this part of the world angry
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by optional1(f): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
onimcee1:
have you attended any? how many massive CROWDED PEOPLE did you see?

See Jamb question
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by sureprince(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2016
kevinscore:

ur father join now....werey dude
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by sureprince(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
That State is full of dumb people!
lol see painment oo... u say dull? I assume datz d point of Intellectual poweress....i can say we av more professors dan any dumb state u from....neco nko? sku of nursing nko? u Dey dis Nigeria sha? ode lasanlasan
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by sureprince(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
blazer234:

Tell us your state and we will remind you of the story of your life
don't mind him.... he will say Lagos state.....e yaf painment him lol
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Bollinger(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2016
blazer234:

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Tell me your state and also tell me the person you voted for as governor. Then I will tell you the story of your life. Empty hypocrite.

Atlanta Georgia.
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Bollinger(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Olusola147:
Gbenu e soun!

Ode.
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by NemzySeries(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
esuLAAROYE:

Hunger is everywhere my brother but atleast you have to pretend satisfy to look mature.

Giving out food to people as if they are beggars isn't right. Let us call a spade a spade. There are other ways to do this than outsidely giving food to them like alms.

Other Governors do cater for the needs of their citizens too.
governors like?
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by NobleG1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bunch of id*iots!!
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
sureprince:

ur father join now....werey dude
sorry iam not afonja like ur father with small head and undersized brain
Re: Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
flokii:

not really.. just some unexposed yoots like their ipad brothers cheesy

Fayose doesn't understand the law of power.. when it's no longer there, you'll become a nobody anyone can throw shi.t at

I don't see a happy ending for him tho.
He was chased out of office in his first regime and is there again! The ending can't even wait to be happy! Wise up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala / Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.