Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Philosophy Of A Woman. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Philosophy Of A Woman. (1236 Views)

How To Rape A Woman / The 'scorn' Of A Woman / What Is A Woman's Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Philosophy Of A Woman. by lhordly(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
[b]When I unpackaged the parcel called woman, I discovered that she has lost her value, she had traded her dignity and generations are suffering because of her naivety and frailness.
About frailness,"in the frailness of a woman lies the strength to conquer”
With no doubt, this is the truth. For this parcel to be fully dismantle and re-arrange to worth her standard, I need to know where it came from. The manufacturer and the purpose the parcel is to serve.
Do you know the reason why GOD created Eve? The scriptural answer to this is for Adam to have a help mate and this is absolutely right.
Be that as it may, if I am to answer the question myself, God created Eve because he discovered that he created an imperfect man. And for the man to be made perfect, the weakness must be refined into strength which will support him so that he will be made perfect. Therefore the weakness of everyman is the woman. Despite being created as the weaker vessel, the woman fails to realize how perfect she is. She fails she fails to realize that she is no longer a weaker vessel but a weakness refined into strength.
Do you know the reason why GOD said that the woman should submit to the man? The simply reson for this is that the woman is made perfect only if she submit herself and look into her source which is her husband . the woman was created to refine the weakness of the man into strength and to submit herself to the man so that she can gain the strength to be made perfect but alas, this wonderful vessel has failed.
Haven’t you ever wondered why GOD gave the responsibility of birthing generations to the woman? HE wanted a perfect generation. Through the strength of the man and his weakness made into strength through the woman, a perfect, unblemished, undefiled and uncompromising generation will be raised . GOD further planned it well that woman being made perfect will have to nurture the strength in the new generation so that the weaknesses will not be made manifest. But it’s a pity, the woman never checked her records to realize that she was made of bone and not sand. A truly refined vessel that must always reflect on her source which is the man. That is why I quoted “in frailness lies the strength to conquer”
Be that as it may, I have checked with the manufacturer of the vessel which is GOD, where he got his material form which is the man and the purpose of creating such a wonderful parcel which is to make a perfect being devoid of weaknesses only if she could understand how strong her material is.
I move on, allow me to draw my time to the younger generation. Have you ever wondered why GOD created all things before creating the woman? The answer is simple, HE made all things mature before joining the union. So for a relationship to last long thereby leading into an ordained union, both the man and the woman, especially the man must be mature. The man must be mature to the extent that he must be ready to unpackage his strength and help the woman in discovering how great her potential is. Do you know that as a man, if you have a perfect being as your help mate, adviser and nourisher and you always check with your manufacturer which is GOD, you can never fail because you have two perfections beside you. One seen and the other unseen.
The philosophy of a woman. Almost 70% of women cutting across both young and old have failed woefully. Do you doubt this statement? I doubt if you do.
Let me take a pause here and reflect on what the beautiful gorgeously packed and wonderful parcel has turned into.
Never miss the next publication, it reviews the secret content of the parcel. You have never heard or read it before but you will soon do. It’s a world of utmost beauty.
Never forget, if you sell your principle for profit, history will forever be altered.
I love you, the LORD loves you.
Re: The Philosophy Of A Woman. by Coco29(f): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
Having read your post i was both impressed and insulted, you seem  to understand what the relationship between a man and a woman should be.   However i feel like you  are living in a neat and tidy world where u see all things rosey and fluffy.  I am also wondering how u think a woman who has been raped abused 'and God knows what else' will ever submit to a man? We live in a society where we (woman) have no value through no fault of our own and in order for us to survive we had to become stronger than the man, which is why  i disagree with your idea that woman are the weaker of the two for you would  find that  woman and men in the right frame of mind compliment each other, in some cases the down fall of a man is usually a woman, a man is weaken by is lack of sexual control take the case of samson.  I think the most high give us the ability to sustain and deliver life because we have the ability to love unconditionally our children and our no good husbands because, he knew the weakness of the man, after all  he is God and as he knows the past and the future he already saw that the man is as putty in the hand of HIS woman when he ate the "apple".  I understand your point however it goes deeper than you think if you are going to use the Bible as your ref King.  wink

(1) (Reply)

V - Monologue / The Sun Dances In Your Eyes / An Ode To The Dark Knight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.