Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:03 PM

Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans (93030 Views)

Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted / Sarah Forbes Bonetta- The Yoruba Slave Who Became Queen Victoria’s Goddaughter / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by NotComplaining: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=54266919][/quote]

Race is not a political ideology. No movement has ever thrived as a pure race/tribe. Humanity will always find areas to work together.
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Donwizbro:
Eeyah! I prayed she's resting in heaven now.
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

I used to laugh the loudest at this theory. Not anymore. There may be deeper truth rooted there. I subscribe to the "Out of Africa" theory of the origins of human -- basically all human stem from somewhere in Africa,perhaps Ethiopia.

Great things happened in historic Africa, but the place also had to be the root of all Evil. I know that Evil has gone nowhere. I'll take Africa's good over the primal any day, but Africa's evil was and still is very real. Transatlantic slavery pales in comparison to the evil beginning with the black race, and evils that still exists.

In some way [black] people will likely remain paying the price as a result of smothering themselves in the same prehistoric Evil, all in the name of "culture".

How am I supposed to follow a book that begins (in the first book of Genesis) with vilifying my race? Let's even forget the Yahoo boy pastors in Nigeria for a minute. The bible starts by painting black people as evil and cursed. And the Jews as the chosen people. No doubt that the bible was written for them. I wonder why a religion that started in the middle east and later spread to Europe with a Caucasian branded Jesus Christ (despite we knowing Jesus could never have been Caucasian) is well received by blacks that it was used in the past to enslave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by LorDBolton(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oga she wasn't abused by europeans
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Debbime(f): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
The sad thing about this is that our mindset just defaults into an inferior being when we meet them today.

blackberlin:

They really did commit many atrocities. . . and the funniest part is that some of them are still wallowing in the ignorance of racism. The sad truth is that the average white man still considers himself superior to the blacks, due to the technological advancement and their environment. But I think it's just ignorance on their part cos civilization began in Africa, but so many of them are half-schooled so I'm not surprised.

The best way to deal with whites is to be the best at what you do and face your business. . . There are also so many great white folks out there. . .
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by lepasharon(f): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Evil whitey angry

1 Like

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
StarPlayer:
Still trying to figure out what happened to the black race that made the whites so technologically advanced ahead of us like this sad

Nothing my brother, nothing except religion.

1 Like

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by OkoAnike(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ritieyalu:

is really a touching story, I think I av heard this ' The Khoikhoi' in Geography

Op, u can make ur point without quoting the write up.

Thanks for ur understanding next time.
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Collins4u1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Looks like python.. Small head
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Ugosample(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
mizzytan:
Wow. Touching story. Well we should let bygones be bygones, so many atrocities were committed against blacks.

More like humans have committed atrocities against fellow humans, it's not just about black or white

2 Likes

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by doskie(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
That's why i don't pity them when Google boys hammer from their wallets. E-diots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by doskie(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Nothing my brother, nothing except religion.
Italians are catholics and Emirates are Muslims, Israelis are jews, but these people are not under developed

1 Like

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Ugosample(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
ogbonti:

Dimple, let's get rid of respecting and preserving ignorance. ..... example the likes of Jobsthsn, Tinubu, Buhari or Balarabe Musa, have no right to say anything about politics in Nigeria talkless of being involved in it. Our system and culture ridicules intellect
Your last statement is so true
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by MrPresident1: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Micah 5:8
8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

This is the promise of God
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Finest641(f): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Ugosample(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
NotComplaining:
Black ppl rly need to move on. We were great for longer period than we were downtrodden. Like every thing that rises to the top it must fall to the bottom only to repeat the process.

Every group of civilization were at one point enslaved. Whites (albinos) were considered ghosts and bannished from Africa. Where there was conflict there were slaves.

At every point in time you will find the despised and the revered of a subset. At the tiime this evil was happening to Sara Baartman, Spanish culture and monarch were being heavily influenced by exotic black culture, white women were being raped openly on the streets of Paris.

Humanity remains forever dynamic.

Very true
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Basic123: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Was the word "terrorism" not existing in their dictionary then.
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
mizzytan:
Wow. Touching story. Well we should let bygones be bygones, so many atrocities were committed against blacks.

Which bygone? No just talk that one again oooo. We were dehumanized and you are saying let bygone be bygone. Can u imagine she was removed from the museum in the 70's not even early hundreds. The white should apologize to us for all their atrocities, they should return all our art works carved by our own men that they looted and are gracing their museums. It's not that hard for them to give us our heritage!

1 Like

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by madgoat(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
u are too useless

Well you are entitled your opinion. undecided
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
StarPlayer:
Still trying to figure out what happened to the black race that made the whites so technologically advanced ahead of us like this sad
me too..
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
madgoat:
Straffing this woman from behind, using doggy style would be so sweet kiss

there are millions of women exactly like that in S A if you so desires

such figure is hereditary from generation to generation

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ritieyalu:

is really a touching story, I think I av heard this ' The Khoikhoi' in Geography

and you you have to quote the whole article..huh

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Dolypson04(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
The thought of how to handle racism and bullies from the whites makes me don't wanna go to their countries. I hope they won't turn my Anthony Martial to Mario Balloteli
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by no1madman(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
paybak:
Good God someone cannot enter from back... this is massive okebadan....
Hit it skilfully. ..
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by justflow1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
I feel for my continent, come to think of it, how would have Africa been, if we were much more academically exposed before now

education came too late, just because of their (the whites) brainwashing intention. the fact is that we are arguably far beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by AAinEqGuinea: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
12inches1:

How am I supposed to follow a book that begins (in the first book of Genesis) with vilifying my race? Let's even forget the Yahoo boy pastors in Nigeria for a minute. The bible starts by painting black people as evil and cursed. And the Jews as the chosen people. No doubt that the bible was written for them. I wonder why a religion that started in the middle east and later spread to Europe with a Caucasian branded Jesus Christ (despite we knowing Jesus could never have been Caucasian) is well received by blacks that it was used in the past to enslave.

I understand that the Bible was/is yet another tool to ultimately enslave Africans... but many African religions did the same if not worse as customs, and many Blacks are just as tribal today as they were in the past. If anything, whites took pages of evil from prehistoric Africa, but they didnt take it as far as one of the biggest meccas of Evil which was Africa (not all, but many parts). Africans abetting Europeans for slavery was just the beginning.
Many of us want to suspend belief that the same Europeans later had an unquenchable appetite to colonize and "civilize" the entire continent full of disjointed African savages. To Europeans, African customs were barbaric, a past in which Europeans love to forget existed for them as well. Many of use dont care to look back either or acknowledge the rich history with its cannibalism, inbreeding, selective or forced marriages for the same reason, shame. Most blacks everywhere have fully embraced Europeans/West ways of this world and arent looking back. At the very least, having whites as a common enemy has helped African relations which is even more interesting to me. It wasnt the conscience of a unified Black/African race who put a stop to slavery, it was ultimately whites' decision which luckily for us left many Africans behind, otherwise many Africans would undoubtedly still be helping to sell each other, as they still are but on smaller, but equally inhumane, scale today. African slaves in the "new world" would report to their slavemasters any plots of revolt or escape. Nnamdi Kanu and his people tried escaping his Zoo and look what happened to him--captured by Blacks who promise to keep Foreman Buhari's plantation intact.

Since then, whites have moved on and now exert more their dominance, Blacks on the other hand, doesnt matter where they live are just as backwards as they always have been. Many of us cant break the curse even if we tried to throw the Gods of the yesteryears at it.

HERE BE CANNIBALS - CANNIBALISM IN THE AFRICAN CONGO

Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Abujalandlord: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
a very sad story, i pity the woman and the millions of our brothers and sisters that were subjected to such inhumane and barbaric acts....sadly many of us dont bother to know about their plight and history from both side of the continents ...
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
ireneony:
The fuuny tin ...white women are now doing surgry to their body to have this kind of body
sorry to say this to you,,,am realy realy sorry,,,why not change a hairstyle like dreadlocks,or maybe taking a cut,,,honestly fixing weave iznt gud on u,,,,I like u dat y I said my mind!!!u look more beautiful when u get rid of weaves
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by dragonking3: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Stop projecting.
Is that all you have to say? Now that your white masters are involved you become short of words. Honestly you guys are cowards and a disgrace to Africa.
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
doskie:
Italians are catholics and Emirates are Muslims, Israelis are jews, but these people are not under developed

My point exactly, even from time immemorial the religious maze has being in existence. In Yoruba land for instance, we had Ogun, Sango, Orisa-oko, Obatala, Ifa, Esu-laalu, Asanyi worshippers and the same in the Igbo and Hausa-fulani.

This already confused situation was more compounded by the religions of the colonial masters and the Arab traders. These people came with relative ease which affected our zeal to know. We would have explored our world but the explorers came and left us obliged to them.

I'm a religious person but really, we need more than it to succees
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Jubreal19: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
No be small thing o
Re: Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking3:
Is that all you have to say? Now that your white masters are involved you become short of words. Honestly you guys are cowards and a disgrace to Africa.

Dude, you're not in charge of when & how much I talk. I saw your mention for what it is, a bait & I made a conscious decision not to entertain it. What you think of us I could really care less. It's your opinion. Everyone has one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.