Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School (31838 Views)

Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School / 188 Students Bag First Class Honours At Covenant University's 12th Convocation / Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by adimsmt: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
viviangist:
Congrats to this Amazon, beauty and brain personified, Promise Mmadubuobu as she just bagged first class honours in the Nigeria Law School.

She is an alumnus of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/adaobi-promise-mmadubuobu-bags-first-class-honours-in-the-nigeria-law-school

Please don't let the likes of PMB send you to the KITCHEN.

1 Like

Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by youngboi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
That's how we zikites roll wink cool

We da BEST.

1 Like

Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by emyrald91(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
michysandra1:

congrant

and that is how you will just be walking be on your own, and someone will show you a beautiful house, and then you decide to take a good look, and you discover that someone from another world is there defecating in front of the fine house.
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by granely(f): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Congrats dear promise, proudly zikites, she's a devoted member in the church, always active and noticed by all

1 Like

Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by peculiar32(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
iSlayer2:
Congrats to a nwaada of the soil....meanwhile why are Zikites making noise? When UNN the lion's den is still there? Lol!

lion's den ko..zebra's cage nii

Unizik still remain the best eastern university in Nigeria. I am proud to be a zikite

1 Like

Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by Adedove(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Stop hailing the school, it was God's and her efforts !
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by sparkhalifaSpk(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
worthy zikite! I'm proud to be a zikite.
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
peculiar32:

lion's den ko..zebra's cage nii

Unizik still remain the best eastern university in Nigeria. I am proud to be a zikite
[/s]

You can be proud to be anything. Doesn't change facts. example of facts - UNN is no 1.
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
youngboi:

We da BEST.
yo bruh....we no get replica cheesy cheesy
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by peculiar32(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
iSlayer2:

You can be proud to be anything. Doesn't change facts. example of facts - UNN is no 1.

if I hear
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by Samakus(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
A giant is always ahead of you, naturally!

Proudly a giant!
#zikite
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Don't worry, students of UNN and University of OWERRI are coming
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by kweenmolly: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
I really love this lady.... Very quiet and decent
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by chival(f): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
That's how we zikites roll wink cool

I believe we are referred to as giants and not zikites. Has that changed?
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
chival:

I believe we are referred to as giants and not zikites. Has that changed?
cheesy cheesy

That's never gonna change!! cool cool
Re: Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School by chival(f): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
cheesy cheesy

That's never gonna change!! cool cool

Happy to read it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Demolishes Hostel While Students Were Still Inside (Video) / Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu / Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.