Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,941 members, 7,919,051 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

$ex Positions: 8 Or*l $ex Positions For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / $ex Positions: 8 Or*l $ex Positions For You (2396 Views)

Six $ex Positions That Are Totally Overrated / 4 $ex Positions That WILL Make Her Cum / $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$ex Positions: 8 Or*l $ex Positions For You by trendope: 5:02am On Oct 15, 2016
$ex Positions: 8 Or*l $ex Positions for you

MouthAction! which is a wonderful exciting and pleasurable option, either when you’re receiving or giving or even both at the same time. Also note that many women enjoy MouthAction than penetrative sex, there are lots of ways to do, let’s examine a few.

(Carlee Ranger)

As a guy, you have little or no work to do here, just lay back and relax. Your partner has to do all the work here. The freedom to do as she likes is total here, she can decide speed, angle, duration and many more, she is dominating you here.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/ex-positions-8-orl-ex-positions/

(1) (Reply)

Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. / I Need A Girl Like This / Is It Advisable To Marry A Female Your Close Friend Has Slept With??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.