Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,905 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: (764 Views)

A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) / To All The Gurls Who Think They Cant Be Replaced. / Mynd Is A Cheater! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by charloski(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2009
But why is dat when a guy find a gurl he loves so much,nd promise not to flirt anymore, luving them with everything, the reward we get is heartbreak,pains,bad thought,nd regretable memories,the worse thing dat after they have left,they will come bck with their bad body, begging dat dey love us, gosh!, na wan oì
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Coco29(f): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
i think the sexes are even now and so it should be, if ya man ain't up to cratch get a deputy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by candylips(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
Coco29:

i think the sexes are even now and so it should be, if ya man ain't up to cratch get a deputy cheesy

hello darling smiley
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Coco29(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
cheesy just trying to educate that all
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by candylips(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
i can see that. how is your day
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by sylve11: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2009
not fine sad cool
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by jenibayo(f): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
I think both.
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by candylips(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
sylve11:

not fine sad cool

this boy u don carry come agin. angry
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Coco29(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
candy le me open a tr for us to chat ok wink
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by candylips(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2009
ok honey
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Coco29(f): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
done babe
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by candylips(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
nice . will check it out now
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Ben13: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
derailers are here again grin
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by candylips(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ben abeg commot angry
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
I think the definition of cheaters should have men connected to it in the dictionary. However Ladies are catching up.
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Igwe9(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
As for boys and girls, methinks both got it equal, but as for married couples. cheesy I give it to men. smiley
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Coco29(f): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
Igwe.:

As for boys and girls, methinks both got it equal, but as for married couples. cheesy I give it to men. smiley
you might be surprise that when men think they have one up on there wife she is having two or three up on him cheesy
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by chic2pimp(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2009
Coco29:

you might be surprise that when men think they have one up on there wife she is having two or three up on him cheesy
GBAM!!!!

@ POST

Definitely women. FACT!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
When will you ppl stop creating retarded threads angry
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Coco29(f): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
babe wats all this

GBAM i am sooooo slow so you need to explain wink
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by 190: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls:

A cheater/cheetah is the fastest animal in the world
it can be found in certain parts of africa and not anywhere in nigeria
it is probably not as dangerous to human as the other members of the cat family

@poster
i hope i av answered ur questions~
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Igwe9(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
Coco29:

you might be surprise that when men think they have  one up on there wife she is having two or three up on him  cheesy
Not really common as women find it hard to ask  men out, unless you are talking of emotional cheating here,  in the other hand,  that is definitely like a Christmas song for most men.
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by candylips(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
190:

Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls:

A cheater/cheetah is the fastest animal in the world
it can be found in certain parts of africa and not anywhere in nigeria
it is probably not as dangerous to human as the other members of the cat family

lecturer
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Fuup(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
The rating depends on the category,

Deceitful Cheaters = Women

Dumb & Stupid Cheaters = Men
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Coco29(f): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2009
Igwe.:

Not really common as women find it hard to ask men out, unless you are talking of emotional cheating here, in the other hand, that is definitely like a Christmas song for most men.

maybe where you are from woman are scared, but where i am from if he is hot and available i will ask that king out with out any problems confidence is a B*tch king lol
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Igwe9(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2009
Coco29:

maybe where you are from woman are scared, but where i am from if he is hot and available i will ask that king out with out any problems confidence is a B*tch king lol
Lol, whitilexi must be right then, unless you meant ''One night standing''  kinda invitation. smiley
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by charloski(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
Gurl r the worse cheater,
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by Coco29(f): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
Igwe.:

Lol, whitilexi must be right then, unless you meant ''One night standing'' kinda invitation. smiley

unlike some Born Afrikans (and i say born because i am Afrikan just born in the carribbean) woman i feel liberated to the point where i will not sit and wait for the right man to choose me, shit, i will choose him he has no idea wat i want (which the relationships lasting more than a year). IF I AM SINGLE AND A FINE BRO CATCH MY EYE AM TELLING YOU I WILL GIVE HIM MY NUMBER AND SAY CALL ME BUT THEN AGAIN BORN AFRIKANS SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE LOOKING FA MARRIAGE HMMM AND I AM NOT, JUST A LONG TERM UNION.

I LIVE IN LONDON MATE. THAT IS NORMAL
Re: Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: by ayo84(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
2 can play , 2 can mingle,both ladies and the guys,in schools where there are few ladies, it's common for the ladies to keep multiple dating partners.                                                                                                                    
                                                                                 [flash=300,107]http://www.del-premium.com/advert2.swf[/flash]
                                                                                shop online for naija tshirts

(1) (Reply)

She Still Want Me / Telephone Etiquette That Can Make Her Your Woman / What Do Nigerian Men Want In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.