Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,688 members, 7,945,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

How To Motivate Yourself To Study! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Motivate Yourself To Study! (899 Views)

50 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / Some Tips To Motivate Yourself To Study Better (video) / 11 Steps To Motivate Yourself..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Motivate Yourself To Study! by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2016
These days people get bored to study and always procrastinate..
I have written some cool ways to improve your passion towards studying m.
And I will want you to check it out m..

http://www.romanticpie.com/2016/10/how-to-persuade-your-self-to-study.html
Please I can't post it here because my battery almost dead and it's not supported by site..

BTW its for those interested...

Thanks for reading and share your comment here on NL for doubting Thomas
Re: How To Motivate Yourself To Study! by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cool
Re: How To Motivate Yourself To Study! by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:22am On Oct 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How I Save My Friend From Loosing School Fee To MMM / Finally JAMB To Conduct Mock Exam Before 2017 UTME- Over 1.7 Million Will Sit Fo / 16 Characteristics Of An Unusual Gentlewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.