Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,864 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge (37913 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

(1) Would he had done it for a fellow man
(2) It was unethical of you to not only take but display the picture as well as reveal his identity...against his will.

....Should have just spread the goodness message.

Well...off to the other room.

If I hear.

Na babes ni make the police them even stop.

If na man before them for carry am go for van say Na arm robber.
grin
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by queenmonalisa01: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
one from all is nothing compare to one but one. police can would never be our friend.
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by PapeeWater: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Those Rapid Response Squad are a different breed of officers.
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by undertaker1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
undertaker1:
That was good,but e nor concern me na
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by BabaO2: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
you're simply that 1/1000 luck

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by seunpas: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wao good to hear I love seeing and hearing good thing about my country again. For the first guy to comment blue... Watin, I just detest people without positive things always. I wonder how the lives look like.
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by samuelchimmy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
There are just few good police men,

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by jasinto: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Paying for the fixing of the flat Tyre is my concern

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by tonyirore(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
God Bless NPF
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by ChappyChase: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=tunbosun9 post=50223888][/quote]

Haba baba my brian no white like this now undecided
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by dfrost: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
FIGARO00:
one out of how many cases? well, maybe network blow enter these ones dem head.

I agree with you. One in many cases, but it does happen

Every uniformed man you see on the street is preventing a crime.
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Akinz0126(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Police is truly your fwnd take it or live it
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by dfrost: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
seunpas:
Wao good to hear I love seeing and hearing good thing about my country again. For the first guy to comment blue... Watin, I just detest people without positive things always. I wonder how the lives look like.

Some of us are not positive about things. I'm always on the optimistic regardless of how bad a person is.
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by ayampissed: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
FOUR BABES! how police no go stop.
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by bobchigar(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
#changebeginswithme! We shall get there
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Am happy to hear this story for the first time in the history of democracy since 1999 here in Nigeria that truely police is our friend. Thank God for this CHANGE government. We are getting there gradually. Thank God almighty and kudos to the lady that revealed this to enlighten Nigerians that Nigeria police under Buhari government is our friend
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by enigmagu1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=25pt]thereis one police man in my area i always exchange pleasantries with, he actually thinks i am his friend.If i tell you what he always tell me about the police. hmmm even to marry his daughter sef no go hungry you.. [/size]
bottom line ,,,,[size=20pt]police[/size] is not my friend

meskana212:
I know that feeling
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Something similar happened to me some months ago at ojota bridge.... the officer just stopped me... asked for my papers and while checking asked me a question and the question was that... what do i think about the nigeria police force... being my truthful self, i told him the things he himself already knew.... he then apologised on behalf of the whole force and told me to please tell people that the police force is trying its best and i should be an ambassador of the force..... in my mind, i was thinking he was just using all those ones to form good boy and then as i was about leaving, i took 500 naira and wanted to squeeze it in his hand so his colleagues wouldn't know... to my greatest surprise, he told me he didn't need the money and that the greatest favour i can do for him is letting people know that the police force is doing all its best and making people know that the phrase ''police is your friend'' is true..... i promised him i'll always say good of the NPF.... since then, my respect for police officers elevated....

Dear Nigerians, please,

THE POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by 1metre: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Those officers are nairaland police officers u met on the street, they don read comments here tire decided to apply ' police is your friend' kind of a tin grin remember, if u didn't stop them, they hv gone already cool
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by johnstar(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Gals nd pishure undecided
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by otunbadan(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don blivit...impossible folktales
ObiOmaMu:
Shocked Woman Narrates How Lagos Police Officers Did The Unthinkable For Her

A Nigerian Instagram user has narrated how Lagos Rapid Response Squad shocked her and a friend after they had a flat tyre and the police officers showed up to save the day.

More surprising - when the lady and her friend offered to say thank you in cash, the officers refused and asked them to go spread the message instead that truly Police is your friend.

Read Bisola's story below:

So while coming back from work today with four of my colleagues, we had a flat tyre just before 3rd mainland bridge around Simpson's bridge, we all know dat z d wrongest place to have issues with your car, 2 guys already came to us to help.

Hmm, u know all dose guys na, d next thing we saw one RRS patrol van driving by. Of course we flagged dem down, not cos we believed in dem but just for safety sake. D officer beside d driver stopped and came down.

My colleague @gbo_lee explained what happened to him and amazingly this guy made
calls, another patrol van came by and he instructed two of the officers to stay with us and the remaining 2 drove my colleague with the tyre to fix it.

U know another amazing tin, dis same officer already instructed his guys to pay for fixing the tyre, like m still shocked. Dey refused any form of payment. Dey even refused to take pictures, my colleague had to take a sneak pic selfie.
All dey requested for was for us to share to the public that "police is your friend" we actually did a research and found out that our angel in officer form is none other than the commanding officer of Lagos RRS.
To think he was humble enough to do all dat, nigeria police has really changed #policeisyourfriend #rrs #lagos #ekoonibaje

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/shocked-lady-narrates-how-lagos-police.html
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Legend87(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Shocked Woman Narrates How Lagos Police Officers Did The Unthinkable For Her

A Nigerian Instagram user has narrated how Lagos Rapid Response Squad shocked her and a friend after they had a flat tyre and the police officers showed up to save the day.

More surprising - when the lady and her friend offered to say thank you in cash, the officers refused and asked them to go spread the message instead that truly Police is your friend.

Read Bisola's story below:

So while coming back from work today with four of my colleagues, we had a flat tyre just before 3rd mainland bridge around Simpson's bridge, we all know dat z d wrongest place to have issues with your car, 2 guys already came to us to help.

Hmm, u know all dose guys na, d next thing we saw one RRS patrol van driving by. Of course we flagged dem down, not cos we believed in dem but just for safety sake. D officer beside d driver stopped and came down.

My colleague @gbo_lee explained what happened to him and amazingly this guy made
calls, another patrol van came by and he instructed two of the officers to stay with us and the remaining 2 drove my colleague with the tyre to fix it.

U know another amazing tin, dis same officer already instructed his guys to pay for fixing the tyre, like m still shocked. Dey refused any form of payment. Dey even refused to take pictures, my colleague had to take a sneak pic selfie.
All dey requested for was for us to share to the public that "police is your friend" we actually did a research and found out that our angel in officer form is none other than the commanding officer of Lagos RRS.
To think he was humble enough to do all dat, nigeria police has really changed #policeisyourfriend #rrs #lagos #ekoonibaje

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/shocked-lady-narrates-how-lagos-police.html

Haven't heard about ''WRONGEST'' before.. Maybe, the RIGHTEST person should explain to me.tongue
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
She didn't complete the story naa, why didn't she tell us that she woke up to find out it was a dream.grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by eghuan1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigeria police change keep? when they were telling me police no de carry change for pocket on Thursday night for berger, them no know change begins with me o
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Boyooosa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dey refused any form of payment.... This part tho! wink
got me thinking that:
Even if man no wan request for compensation, woman is always there to compensate you, in as much u smell cash. grin
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mtchew who you kon dey tell,fcvk the police with no vaselin
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Captain6(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Why praise them for doing what they are paid for? undecided
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by Ake1: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
When you're blessed with a good leader, change for good is imminent. Though resistant to change will still be recorded but if they're not given attention or support for their wrong doing they'll be left alone in shameful gown.
#proundnigeria#
Re: Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge by coolhumble(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Come to ikorodu and learn a different lesson, police is your friend ko army is your neighbour ni grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Where Are The Class Of 1999 Governors Now? 10 Dead, Many Convicted / Stop Parading Yourself As Son Of The Palace, Oba Of Benin Warns Akpata (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.