Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,190 members, 7,960,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself (49607 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' / This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by ikombe: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
iamjustsassy:
She gats use her name to her advantage na...photoshop tools

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by mn09abk: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
If you follow her on Instagram you will know she photoshops majority of her full pics....But if I talk now she go block me...and I live to see those chubbiness like a real African man grin]

1 Like

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fat girls look good when dressed but if they pull, all you see is lumps of fat. angry
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by yodin: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dnt u guys knw this toolz for her curvey-potty hips on MTN project fame? She is like this naturally pls...

If u are a man and u dnt hold urself u ll pee on ur trouser when u see this toolz live.
I pray God gives me a woman with such endowments for marriage.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by LordBaelish: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=50233396][/quote]

smh for your life.
you call that beautiful? cos she could afford a bleaching cream?
man, have standards or renounce being a man and claim animal
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by LordBaelish: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=50233396][/quote]

smh for your life.
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Paragoon: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Why her face so yellow and body so black

u mean like chameleon?
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by butanep(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
This is no longer a Photoshop, it is Photo-Mall

I've seen her several times in real life

1. She's dark
2. She's fat
3. She uses excessive makeup

Is she short or tall?
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by MENTORCH(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

The difference is not much.
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by marv1: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lala is a bae herself. 4 ur info..
Rapsowdee01:
Lala's 3rd bae after mercy johnson
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Who cares? she belongs in zhe ozha room...

I Love my President... PMB all the way....
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Solidkay(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yeyebrities been living fake lives since 1900BC
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by efeski(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Some of you guys are just so dumb.
There is something called Waist Trainer.
Toolz also happens to be an official Brand Ambassador of AlphaFemmeYou, owners of shapeyoudotcomdotng where they sell waist trainers. Visit the site and see pictures of her there sporting different ones.
So what's the big deal.
Simple logic dictates that she didn't wear a trainer in one of the pictures, but hey, apparently most of you commenters probably don't know this, else y'all wouldn't be swallowing panadol for another babe's headache.
Hasta la vista folks

1 Like

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
make up..
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Orikinla(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Many celebrities have to be fake, because of their insecurities.
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Prince16: 2:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Prince16: 2:38am On Oct 16, 2016
efeski:
Some of you guys are just so dumb.
There is something called Waist Trainer.
Toolz also happens to be an official Brand Ambassador of AlphaFemmeYou, owners of shapeyoudotcomdotng where they sell waist trainers. Visit the site and see pictures of her there sporting different ones.
So what's the big deal.
Simple logic dictates that she didn't wear a trainer in one of the pictures, but hey, apparently most of you commenters probably don't know this, else y'all wouldn't be swallowing panadol for another babe's headache.
Hasta la vista folks

Some pipo and "notice me" sha! It's pretty obvious that (from the background) both pictures weren't taken at d same time and prolly not on d same day.

Do we call ds joblessness or what!

undecided undecided
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by macminista(m): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Belle no dey enter? Abi tunde dey shoot blank?? grin cheesy
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm slim n loving it...no need for fake shape tingy
Pls help me to remove ur glass, wanna see your face.
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Nateben:
Confuuuuz
which app did use to get this pic
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Nateben(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
which app did use to get this pic

It's not an app, go to BBM stickers......
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by harffie(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2016

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Lawalemi(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
What is special about this Tools?
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Ugosample(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
deliveryboy:
Photos taken with two different cameras, all camera men edit their photos afterwards, it's part of photography. BTW, if our youths are as analytical in sciences and economics/finances as they analyze celebrities, employers would not always say they are not employable, use your skills wisely.

Honestly speaking.
The way youths analyse and keep tabs on these celebs, it's worrisome

1 Like

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by Anitauj: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
<a href=http://gulf-air.net>Gulf Air Flights</a>
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by usmanjay(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
like seriously i don't get it why is it that bloggers talk about this fat woman wot is so special about this tools or spanner? i have always kept quiet but her news makes me angry enough of her please!!! ah ah?
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
two tools. 4k nairaland mods
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by MizOmalicha(f): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Every body dey package dese days.. including my 2months old son

1 Like

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by oluwasayo12(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
ZAIN / AIRTEL .DATA ..5GIG=#2000 PER MONTH ::::30GIG =5500 ....FOR TWO MONTHS IF YOU NEEFS CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 09027860331.....WHatsapp 07063888462.
Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by ikombe: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
LordBaelish:

smh for your life.

Re: This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself by ikombe: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2016
LordBaelish:

smh for your life.

Guy Free me na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.