Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Does Nigeria Has The No 1 Scam Population - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Nigeria Has The No 1 Scam Population (427 Views)

My Review About Kadnetworks Web Hosting As No. 1 / No 1 Best Web Designer | See everything you need to know about Blogging / Top 50 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, No. 1 Will Suprise You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigeria Has The No 1 Scam Population by jobnation(f): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerians has no1 scam population and at the same time has no1 dummies of people who fall for scam..

and the leading trick of scam is Google AdSense in bloghood

they love purchasing non/hosted, Verified/unverified Google AdSense that they can create in less than 2mins without issues.. but they prefer purchasing it from those who at the end scam them..

is just like a pregnant female dog at your yard.. but you went to the market to buy a male dog for it when it's already pregnant.. What are you trying to do?..

if you have ever been scammed via Google AdSense most esp...

my dear i don't blame the scammer i blame you the scamlee..

This is Not the first or second time I'm addressing this Google AdSense issue..

why most you purchase an account that was registered with a different email address and probably verified on a different website or blog.. eh?

we all know how the Nigerian economy has been and you still take risk in doing biz with trusted and untrusted pals.. My dear no body is trusted oh. i mean nobody .

although there are still honest folks but i will advice bfr you go into online biz with anyone. go through mutual friends if you have and find out more info about those ppl you are abt having a biz with.. i think this will help.

Please God gave everyone brain so use yours effectively.
Thanks cry
were you scam?
Re: Does Nigeria Has The No 1 Scam Population by harffie(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
I shouldn't be seen here.....
Re: Does Nigeria Has The No 1 Scam Population by jobnation(f): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
harffie:
I shouldn't be seen here.....
why
Re: Does Nigeria Has The No 1 Scam Population by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
...and no peer reviewed proof was posted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling Our Mobile View For Mobile Platform Users / Opinion Poll: Nairaland Should Follow Global Trend With Verified User Status / Make Money Online This December With CPA Marketing & Facebook...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.