Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

See House Fela Was Born In Abandoned! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See House Fela Was Born In Abandoned! (888 Views)

Bbnaija : See House Mates Voted themSelves Out For Eviction see who voted who / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See House Fela Was Born In Abandoned! by splendid22(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
According to Jide Taiwo:"Standing alone and lonely in the middle of an ancient neighbourhood in Abeokuta, Ogun State, the brown storey building that Olufela Oludotun Kuti was born in on Saturday, October 15, 1938 is slowly rotting away, with no sign of the greatness that once lived there."

Read more here

http://thenewsguru.com/house-fela-born-abandoned/

Re: See House Fela Was Born In Abandoned! by ever811(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
that's why its called vanity...
Re: See House Fela Was Born In Abandoned! by bigtt76(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun Kuti would be shouting upandan about poor governance. Shebi e for manage this first naa

splendid22:
According to Jide Taiwo:"Standing alone and lonely in the middle of an ancient neighbourhood in Abeokuta, Ogun State, the brown storey building that Olufela Oludotun Kuti was born in on Saturday, October 15, 1938 is slowly rotting away, with no sign of the greatness that once lived there."

Read more here

http://thenewsguru.com/house-fela-born-abandoned/

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Supports Buhari / See Photos Of Celebrities Who Attended Kanye West Concert / Chidinma Okeke Gets Wikipedia Page Over Leaked S*xtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.