Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,656 members, 7,918,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. (2049 Views)

Can You Have Sex With Your Boss Just To Secure A Job That Will Earn You 500k? / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by Storylife1(f): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
I Am tired of sleeping with my boss just to keep my job.

I Am Real tired of sleeping with my boss just to keep my job, I just feel like a sl.ut. I met him at the airport and we got talking, he promised to give me a job which he did and it’s a well payed job, but in return this man will hang my legs like frying pan every blessed day, even at work. Sometimes he calls me from my office to come and give him a bl0w job, or he will call and ask me to take off my pa.nties and come to his office with bear y.ansh.

This has been going on for 2 years now and I feel like a sl.ut. I came out with a first class and I have my masters but with this kind of country nobody will even employ you because they will say they can’t pay you. The one that got me really sad was when he asked me to come bear y.ansh as usual, when I got into his office he was with few of his friends and he asked me to bend down so he takes me in front of them, I was so embarrassed that I felt like a cheap slut, I refused and he threatened to sack me and frustrate my life, I stood my ground and refused, so he then asked his friends to step out of the office which they read more
http://giftedviz.com/tired-sleeping-boss-just-keep-job/

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by divinehand2003(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nollywood script is here.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by optional1(f): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jarizod STFUareyouGOd come and advise someone in need....

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by harffie(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
My advice is that you take note of the.....sorry my pen just stopped working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tales by moonlight.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by Tallesty1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Stop going to work with your vagina

9 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by emeraldknytt(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
divinehand2003:
Nollywood script is here.
you garrit bro grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by MrWhaley: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
And here goes another fictional rant from a hustling blogger...undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by firstking01(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Same old shitty..

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by Tommfrench(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
bear nyash grin

oh lord!

lemme just pretend i didn't see, the fat lie #firstclass fire! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by chigoizie7(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
If after 2 years u have not saved enough money to start ur own business and be ur own boss, then u will not get sense again in ur entire life.

Step out from ur comfort zone

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by obontami: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Storylife1:

I Am tired of sleeping with my boss just to keep my job.

I Am Real tired of sleeping with my boss just to keep my job, I just feel like a sl.ut. I met him at the airport and we got talking, he promised to give me a job which he did and it’s a well payed job, but in return this man will hang my legs like frying pan every blessed day, even at work. Sometimes he calls me from my office to come and give him a bl0w job, or he will call and ask me to take off my pa.nties and come to his office with bear y.ansh.

This has been going on for 2 years now and I feel like a sl.ut. I came out with a first class and I have my masters but with this kind of country nobody will even employ you because they will say they can’t pay you. The one that got me really sad was when he asked me to come bear y.ansh as usual, when I got into his office he was with few of his friends and he asked me to bend down so he takes me in front of them, I was so embarrassed that I felt like a cheap slut, I refused and he threatened to sack me and frustrate my life, I stood my ground and refused, so he then asked his friends to step out of the office which they read more
http://giftedviz.com/tired-sleeping-boss-just-keep-job/
even though I know you lying

I will simply advice you to keep fcccking him

After all you 2 are enjoying the shiit

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
optional1:
Jariz.od STFUareyouG.Od come and advise someone in need....

This one pass me grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by optional1(f): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jarizod:

This one pass me grin

Huh

if this one pass u how op go do nah....

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by crackhouse(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tallesty1:
this is the best advice anybody can give.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
optional1:

Huh
if this one pass u how op go do nah....
Make op consult ifa cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by optional1(f): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Jarizod:

Make op consult ifa cheesy

Tor...

Op u done hear bah... Chieft Consultant has refer u to ifa priest....
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by santos123(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
i smell lies,hw can u b receiving 1.2mil nd u stil av nt saved wat can train ur next generation

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by multikolour(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tallesty1:
LOL
you be correct gbasky guy
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job. by Lleigh(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmm.....

If that's the way it is, you need to start thinking of an exit strategy.

There is a being difference between a s.l.ut and a wh..ore.

He is turning you into the latter and you need to leave as it will affect your relationship with your bf.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single / Man Writes How He Found Love Through MMM (snapshot) / The Fate Of Broke Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.