Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri (1163 Views)

Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by finalbosss1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
[b] i have just read the statement made by the
Katsina Emirate Council on the issue of
Habiba Isa, the 14 year old Christian girl that
allegedly converted to Islam at the emir's
palace and thereafter got married to the Emir
of Katsina, his Royal highness, Alhaji
Abdulmumin Usman.

According to the Katsina Emirate Council, 14
year old Habiba's marriage to Emir
Abdulmumin Usman, is "irreversible"!
The council said the marriage and Isa’s
conversion to Islam were voluntarily and
willingly entered into by the girl.

I urge the Katsina Emirate Council to
reconsider their assertion that a girl of 14 has
the capacity to not only change her religion
from Christianity to Islam but to also consent
to marriage without her parents permission.
The emir of Katsina is 65 years old. Habiba is
14. Between them there is a 51 year age gap.
The emir is powerful, Habiba is powerless.
Under such a situation, how can the Katsina
Emirate Council justify this decision?
A girl of 14 can't vote and can't get a driver's
license which are much less complicated than
marriage, so how can she consent to marriage.
Let us reverse the situation. Let us assume
that a Christian in Kano met a 14 year old
Muslim girl on her way to school or perhaps
to the market and engages her in conversation
that leads to her conversion to Christianity
and then announces to the world that they are
to be married. How would that situation go
down in Kano? Would it be acceptable?
The Katsina Emirate Council should consider
the Hadith of prophet Mohammed that says:
"None of you [truly] believes until he wishes
for his brother what he wishes for himself."

The emir is meant to be a father to all the
people of Katsina emirate. I appeal to him to
consider the distress of Habiba's family. Even
if he wants to marry Habiba, at least let her
attain the age of 18 and if he cannot wait
until she attains that age then parental
consent is a must!
The emir should be mindful of the fact that
Nigeria is a very fragile nation and we need
respected and beloved royal fathers like his
royal highness, Alhaji Abdulmumin Usman, to
help us strengthen our union.

I sincerely urge the Katsina Emirate Council to
reconsider their decision. Also, I urge the Body
of Christ in Nigeria, to exercise restraint in
their reaction to this matter.

Disrespectful and angry reactions will not help
Habiba Isa and will even undo years of inter
faith understanding that many have been
building between Christianity and Islam.
I am confident that the Katsina Emirate
Council and his Royal highness, Emir
Abdulmumin Usman of Katsina would do the
right thing and return Habiba to her Christian
family.[/b]
mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/emir-of-katsina-marriage-to-14-year-old.html

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by anibi9674: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
h
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by Sensie(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by jaywise(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'm not surprise, na their way.
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yeah... They got strong thing for under age girls

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by EHMIR(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abo.ki and paedophilia be like fayose nd grazing cows.

This is wrong ur highness,it still beats my imagination what u want with a 14yrs innocent girl...ure 64yrs for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by TheOtherRoom: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ja
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by TheOtherRoom: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
When you say Muslims are a bunch of paedophiling individuals.... You forget the child Bride has a parent. You need to talk sense into the girls parent rather than condemning the Emir
Sensie:
LANDLADY
WHY ARE YOU UGLY ?
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by ezechueze(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
OK
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by limeta(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
One nigeria
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by Sensie(f): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
When you say Muslims are a bunch of paedophiling individuals.... You forget the child Bride has a parent. You need to talk sense into the girls parent rather than condemning the Emir
LANDLADY
WHY ARE YOU UGLY ?

Am I? @post stop spewing what you don't know. I won't be the one to tell you... Keep wallowing in ignorance
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by neocortex: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
LANDLADY
WHY ARE YOU UGLY ?

So your emir is now officially a cradle robber that
parents now have to warn their children to stay
away from him and his gang ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by adconline(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
LANDLADY
WHY ARE YOU UGLY ?
Congenital idiocy ingrained in your encephalon. How can poor parents fight an almighty Emir in Naija? Did you read where it says that the parents gave their consent?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by akpanbaba: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
I thought the Emir of Katsina went to school
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by VictorRomanov: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
LANDLADY
WHY ARE YOU UGLY ?

The girl was kidnapped, man! The parents have been screaming for their daughter's release

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by Chubhie: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
EHMIR:
Abo.ki and paedophilia be like fayose nd grazing cows.

This is wrong ur highness,it still beats my imagination what u want with a 14yrs innocent girl...ure 64yrs for God's sake
Most of them are using the little ones to renew demonic powers. Virgin blood.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Is Islam the king of perversion?

Where are the so called advocates when you need them? undecided

This seems like a culture in the north, muslims kidnapping christian girls just like boko haram and chibok girls.
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by TheOtherRoom: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sensie:

Am I? @post stop spewing what you don't know. I won't be the one to tell you... Keep wallowing in ignorance

THE POINT AM MAKING IS.... ALL YOU NEED IS TO FILE A SUIT FOR KIDNAP, ATTEMPTED RAPE AND OTHER CHARGES. AM SURE ONE WOULD STICK...
CALL ON THE INTERNATIONAL BODIES AND THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA WOULD BE EXPOSED FOR THEIR EVILS.

People be nagging online without no substantial efforts to rectify ills in the society. You seem to have forgotten so quick
Yunusa Yellow and ESE oruru??
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by newbornmacho(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
In another thread I had vented my anger on the paedophile monarch and his cursed religion.
Now my attention is turned to the indigenous Christians in the north. Do you still not know who your real friends and brothers are in this country? Are you still deceived by the one north propaganda? Listen your true friends come what may are your fellow Christians be they from south , east or west. I long for the day a formidable union of Christians will materialize in this country for that alone will defeat the child rapists and terrorists sent out by Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is totally false. Go and read the original story again. The Emir did not marry the girl. Reno should stop misleading people.
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by Sensie(f): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

THE POINT AM MAKING IS.... ALL YOU NEED IS TO FILE A SUIT FOR KIDNAP, ATTEMPTED RAPE AND OTHER CHARGES. AM SURE ONE WOULD STICK...
CALL ON THE INTERNATIONAL BODIES AND THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA WOULD BE EXPOSED FOR THEIR EVILS.

People be nagging online without no substantial efforts to rectify ills in the society. You seem to have forgotten so quick
Yunusa Yellow and ESE oruru??

Now you come but it's not that easy. Having issues with the emir and coming out on the winning side is near impossible. I know of alot of Christians even pastors who have the same experiences and had to forfeit the girl at last or if she gets to return is very useless to them so they just return her and give up. Those people are very diabolical. Don't let no one fool you. It's Katsina my brother not Kano
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by fitzmayowa: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
From yerima to the emir of katsina I wonder what turns them on in a girl as young as that...

I wonder if we have laws in this country. In a sane country people like yerima and this crap of an emir will be satisfying their senseless urge in a prison...SMH
Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mad people plenty for up North ooo, from their SINator to Yinusa and even their Emir.

I don't just know how these set of people reason for goodness sake!

Re: Emir Of Katsina's Marriage To 14 Year Old Habiba By Reno Omokri by bishopkay: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bastard paedophilic emir. Stupid religion that supports all the rubbish that would make Christ consider if it was ever a good idea for Nigeria to exist.
How can a Man of 65 be willing to shook his smelling shrivelled di.ck into a small girl of 14? I mean are they that sick and slow over there at the north? Wonder why any good would ever come out of there.
Due to this rubbish happening over there, a relative of mine had to relocate their daughter of 13 back to the south to avoid stories like this. I so hate these abok1s and wish they could all just die to rid Nigeria of their moro.nic selves.
We never hear good news from there; just the vilest things one can ever imagine.
I curse lord Luggard over and over again for tying sane people with pigs swimming in mud and are determined to cover the sane up in the mud!

(1) (Reply)

J. Goodluck Planning To Run For President In 2019 / Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano / Rotimi Akeredolu Biography And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.