Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Don't Mistake Beauty With Prettiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Mistake Beauty With Prettiness (624 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). / Don't Mistake Pity For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Mistake Beauty With Prettiness by Hardeysolution(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Beauty is not your facial look.... It's your inside composition...... What I see is what you have in there. You can never be referred to as being beautiful if you are not pretty, cute, charismatic, respectful, well trained, submissive among other good women virtues...... Don't mistake prettiness with beauty.........

Definitions
Beauty means pleasing to the senses of mind
Prettiness means attractive and not necessarily beautiful. In other words, good to look at.....

If you are beautiful, then you are a real wife material. If you are just pretty, you are a dating material. Hummmmmmm
Re: Don't Mistake Beauty With Prettiness by Mimienudles(f): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hard to admit But very true
Re: Don't Mistake Beauty With Prettiness by HQuadreal: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thank You.
Re: Don't Mistake Beauty With Prettiness by olayinex(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hnmmm, I c
Re: Don't Mistake Beauty With Prettiness by Meekmind(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Spot on bro....you nailed it

So sad crywe have so many pretty ladies(with the help of make-up though) out there but very few are BEAUTIFUL...
Re: Don't Mistake Beauty With Prettiness by IlorinFirstSon(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Boosit! ! ! undecided

Na me get telescope wey go dey look inner composition.

When no be soil. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Advise On This Girl / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.