Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,774 members, 7,915,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

Flavour,j Martins And Kcee Speaking Igbo And Show Off Expensive Watches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flavour,j Martins And Kcee Speaking Igbo And Show Off Expensive Watches (510 Views)

Young Secondary School Girls Storm Social Media To Show Off Expensive Iphones / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour,j Martins And Kcee Speaking Igbo And Show Off Expensive Watches by lillan042(f): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Flavour,j Martins And Kcee Speaking Igbo And Show Off Expensive Watches by optional1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
One of the post lala usually like...
Re: Flavour,j Martins And Kcee Speaking Igbo And Show Off Expensive Watches by nduprincekc(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe wink wink, MissyB3 wink wink, myndy44
ftc
Re: Flavour,j Martins And Kcee Speaking Igbo And Show Off Expensive Watches by Young03(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
if u see me call me
OnYE IGBO
IGBO= I Go Before Others
Igbo amaka

(1) (Reply)

How The Chemistry Of Love Works / Seeking For University Admission Abroad? / Do You Use Tinder? This News Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.