Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (56776 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together / Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Arthaus(m): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Anyone who believes this dummy sold to Nigerians about the purportedly released 21 Chibok girls honestly needs their heads to be reevaluated and checked for any sign of senility. Only God knows what they're cooking up next. Imagine none of the girls names match the original list as published by BBOG two years ago. I weep for Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by SamiraF: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Fake chibok girls scam

Dolapo Osinbajo don hear word. She don sew diifent cloth for d girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by blingxx(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2016
ebosie11:
PHOTO OF THE WEEK!

After just 2 days in rehabilitation, our Chibok Schoolgirls are looking wonderful. Thanks to the Almighty God, the Federal Government, and all those who played a role in their release and rehabilitation.

The guy in the middle is Senator Ali Ndume (Borno South).

Photo Credit to: Muhammed Hussain.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/check-out-new-look-of-released-chibok.html?m=1
u mean Chibok women undecided
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by mengho(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2016
I know dis dude, his wife hired a carpenter who tried to blow up an air plane on its way to Abuja from maiduguri( they say d carpenter has mental problem).

This same man was also the one which a Boko haram terorist was trailed to his house after an assaination attempt, he said he does not know the Boko boy who dey live for him house.

well just typing outload, I hope dss no go knack me

2 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 16, 2016
stop your conspiracy theories angry
Built2last:
I don't think we have heard all there is about these girls being paraded as Chibok girls.

Here are my questions. Nd if you have answers provide.

1. Anywhere in the world, when negotiations begin...There is a ceasefire between waring and opposing side. On monday Bokoharam bombed in Maiduguri killing 9 and Bokoharam was negotiating.
Tuesday Nigerian Airforce was bombing sambisa and smoking out Bokoharam members. Yet, we were told they were negotiating.

2. How can 21 girls of Chibok come back and there is no jubilation in Chibok, no picture of an excited mother trekking to Abuja to come and embrace her daughter after 2 years.

3. Lai Mohammed said nothing was exchanged for their release. Another news said 4 commanders of Bokoharam were released.

4 No siblings, cousins, uncles or educated family members of any of these girls writing on facebook or tweeting my sister has been rescued. We see Ali Ndume and no family members.

5. Chibok school, no news of excitement from those in school now that some of their seniors have been released.

6. You claimed you brought them back and flew them to Abuja where it will make news and took them to DSS clinic where they will not have the press take a close look and ask few questions. I never knew that DSS clinic is the best to rehabilitate emotionally wounded people.

7. 21 Chibok girls... girls whose families are smart enough to let them go to school have no families on twitter and facebook that are gping crazy with joy and excitement. They have no streets bursting into celebration... no Local government chairman and governor goiing to welcome them. Almost 100 found or escaped now, still no interview. Each one is spiritedoff to Sudan and some other country for "education."

No really, no pastor is using one to boast that the mother came to him topray andhis prayers worked HALLELUJAH! No alfa or Jazzman .

8. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.
All I know is that days and months ahead will reveal more.

9. How come none of the girls can speak even pigin English.

Feeders from Nigerian military says they are not aware any Chibok girls were released. And they have chosen to maintain their fight in North East. No Nigerian high ranking military officer can boldly tell you they are aware of any negotiation that took place. Only DSS know where they manufactured those village women. You negotiate and no cease fire? Hmmmm

When a lie has been told you need many more lies to sustain the former.
To whom head is given. Brain is required.

My Opinion.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by NaijaBlend: 2:15am On Oct 16, 2016
This is the man accused of being a member of Boko Haram! Is this life fair at all?

2 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by lekonso: 2:37am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Are these the imaginary Chibok girls ??

Are these the girls that were in captivity for 2 years ??

Why do they look more healthier than Afonjas ??
I pray that Jesus Christ will deliver your soul from death
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by goldedprince: 3:34am On Oct 16, 2016
When I heard chibok girls, I expected to see real girls. Not old women. Next time say CHIBOK WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Marlboro1: 3:39am On Oct 16, 2016
AgamaHub:
How can girls that have been traumatized for soo long be smiling like this? Feeling very cool? Look closely, this whole thing is not looking right, I don't believe this chibok girls story. They seem to have been having fun wherever they where, fed well and properly. They don't look traumatized in any way. Anyway what is my own... Story for the zombies

Smiles and looks of relief. God is great.

And for all those making silly comments here, that is really shameful.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by debolaclark(m): 3:54am On Oct 16, 2016
wink[color=#990000][/color]Quote:[i]Quote:[/i]Quote:suspicious,dis girls might av been brainwashed to do else or de-neutronized,well happy face
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by TRAVEL101(m): 4:13am On Oct 16, 2016
sdindan:
Are they inside the kitchen, living room or other room?
The other room
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Abcka811: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2016
richidinho:
grin
Chibok girls ko.......... Zamfara almajiri ni

Make una continue dey deceive una self
All I see there is another advanced method of propaganda applied by Buhari and his apc to deceive the gullibles.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Abcka811: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
I don't think we have heard all there is about these girls being paraded as Chibok girls.

1. Anywhere in the world, when negotiations begin...There is a ceasefire between waring and opposing side. On monday Bokoharam bombed in Maiduguri killing 9 and Bokoharam was negotiating.
Tuesday Nigerian Airforce was bombing sambisa and smoking out Bokoharam members. Yet, we were told they were negotiating.

2. How can 21 girls of Chibok come back and there is no jubilation in Chibok, no picture of an excited mother trekking to Abuja to come and embrace her daughter after 2 years.

3. Lai Mohammed said nothing was exchanged for their release. Another news said 4 commanders of Bokoharam were released.

4 No siblings, cousins, uncles or educated family members of any of these girls writing on facebook or tweeting my sister has been rescued. We see Ali Ndume and no family members.

5. Chibok school, no news of excitement from those in school now that some of their seniors have been released.

6. You claimed you brought them back and flew them to Abuja where it will make news and took them to DSS clinic where they will not have the press take a close look and ask few questions. I never knew that DSS clinic is the best to rehabilitate emotionally wounded people.

7. 21 Chibok girls... girls whose families are smart enough to let them go to school have no families on twitter and facebook that are gping crazy with joy and excitement. They have no streets bursting into celebration... no Local government chairman and governor goiing to welcome them. Almost 100 found or escaped now, still no interview. Each one is spiritedoff to Sudan and some other country for "education."

No really, no pastor is using one to boast that the mother came to him topray andhis prayers worked HALLELUJAH! No alfa or Jazzman .

8. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.

Feeders from Nigerian military says they are not aware any Chibok girls were released. And they have chosen to maintain their fight in North East. No Nigerian high ranking military officer can boldly tell you they are aware of any negotiation that took place. Only DSS know where they manufactured those village women. You negotiate and no cease fire? Hmmmm

My Opinion.
God knows that some days to come, the true story will emerge. Let us cross our legs and wait. Even a kg child cannot trust Buhari and his apc. I am very sure that the true story will come like thunder storm.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by timunstopable: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Nairaland is full of sick people filled with hate an bitterness

see the rubbish comments here

I was going to fact check all their lies

But I know na waste of time

The hate wont let them see or reason well

one produced a fake list of the initial names of the girls claimed it was from BBOG

why didn't you produce the official list your hero Gej released while he was in charge

if Gej rescued these girls am sure this bitter folks won't call it a scam

one said none of the chibok girls that escaped was interviewed even though Aljazeera and CNN has interviewed them and their families. Some even got scholarship to the US and CNN also did story on them

I can go on but like I said waste of time explaining to a wasted bunch of ignorant folks filled with hate
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Abcka811: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2016
cornel994:
Am stil tryin hard to buy diz chibok gals saga story
There are as many as possible with you. The entire story is like a colapsed building where it is diffult to trace where is where. But I know that the force of truth will outpower lies. Let us just wait.
This country has indeed turned to the real zoo under this stark illitrate general call Buhari

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Abcka811: 5:46am On Oct 16, 2016
prettyboi1989:
they all look so grown up
these girls were kept under very severe and tight corner with serious hunger, yet they are all grown up like children with wealthy families.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by hollywater: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2016
They are no longer Chiboks girls, they are Chiboks women.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by totorimi: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Shettima kashim, Ali Ndume ...still loading the other names have something in common as far as this whole drama is concerned.

Time will surely reveal the truth behind the truth.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by gretblue: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2016
timunstopable:
Nairaland is full of sick people filled with hate an bitterness

see the rubbish comments here

I was going to fact check all their lies

But I know na waste of time

The hate wont let them see or reason well

one produced a fake list of the initial names of the girls claimed it was from BBOG

why didn't you produce the official list your hero Gej released while he was in charge

if Gej rescued these girls am sure this bitter folks won't call it a scam

one said none of the chibok girls that escaped was interviewed even though Aljazeera and CNN has interviewed them and their families. Some even got scholarship to the US and CNN also did story on them

I can go on but like I said waste of time explaining to a wasted bunch of ignorant folks filled with hate

My brother no need of wasting your precious time in educating these kids on Nairaland. The more you counter their claims, the more they come with another ones.One earlier said there was nothing like Chibok girls, in another thread, he said why did govt only rescue 21 out them. Most of them are fill with hatred. The only news that interests them is when Boko Haram kills 1009 Soldiers in Bama, or when AIT reports of Mass bombing of pipelines in Bayelsa. Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2016
something is not right here.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by bigfather(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2016
selch:
Was it not this senator that was pointed as a boko haram sponsor some time ago? I'm just asking,, # runs away before Dss arrives

The more you look , the less u see bro !

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by phenomem(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2016
Are you sure this are the new released chibok gehs abi iya farouk iya bisi, mama amaka and co going for burial with their asoebi posing with ali ndume
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by DonMekino(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2016
u can call me a wailer but truth be told....these ladies are from IDP camps...we must not be deceived anymore

enough is enough
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by phreakabit(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2016
[size=18pt]Where is the red carpet and their Oscar awards?[/size]
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Femsmart(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.

You get brain no be small.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by isaiahethan: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.

Nice one
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by onatisi(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.
Fantastic analysis. This piece just got me start thinking about the while thing from a different angle entirely. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by hamingra: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.

This is true! Like when we shouted that Good luck Jonathan lied that he was a lecturer and we asked that no former student of his or former colleague has ever come out to celebrate their own. Nonsense!

So you want Chibok people to come on twitter and Facebook abi? I no blame you. Na glo, MTN and others I blame that made Internet cheap for people like you to have access.

I pray that none of your daughter, sisters, mothers or wife's ever experiences a quarter of what these girls went through.

No bi only Facebook, na yashbook!
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by porka: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.

One of the grandest conspiracies ever.

Even Obasanjo doesn't know more than he is allowed to.

Perhaps we will get all the details someday through Wikilleaks.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Siscooh: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Arthaus:
Anyone who believes this dummy sold to Nigerians about the purportedly released 21 Chibok girls honestly needs their heads to be reevaluated and checked for any sign of senility. Only God knows what they're cooking up next. Imagine none of the girls names match the original list as published by BBOG two years ago. I weep for Nigeria.
This your Comment and revelation has to be heralded everywhere because this is a shame to Nigeria.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Siscooh: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2016
mengho:
I know dis dude, his wife hired a carpenter who tried to blow up an air plane on its way to Abuja from maiduguri( they say d carpenter has mental problem).

This same man was also the one which a Boko haram terorist was trailed to his house after an assaination attempt, he said he does not know the Boko boy who dey live for him house.

well just typing outload, I hope dss no go knack me
Nigeria should know chibok is a scam and big lie. The list of names released by BBOG has no name like that of the newly released Chibok girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / 10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.