Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,255 members, 7,967,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:55 PM

Photo: Sammy Okopso’s Daughter Cuddles Up In Bed With Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Sammy Okopso’s Daughter Cuddles Up In Bed With Boyfriend (4637 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" / Davido Gets Chelsea Jerseys For His Daughters, Cuddles Hailey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Sammy Okopso’s Daughter Cuddles Up In Bed With Boyfriend by tosin400: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Alula Okposo is the daughter of gospel artist Sammy Okposo with his former flame Gloria Ibru, the daughter of billionaire businessman Chief Olorogun Michael Ibru.

The 24-year-old shared the pic above as she cuddles up with her boyfriend, Haruna Abdu and wrote;

“An ellipse lasts for approximately 5 mins, But you are one eclipse that has come and will never leave. @bigdaddyjiggy I love you baby .”

The good thing is that he replied ‘I love you too.”

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/15/photo-sammy-okopsos-daughter-loved-up-with-boyfriend/

Lalasticlala

Re: Photo: Sammy Okopso’s Daughter Cuddles Up In Bed With Boyfriend by YhungPablo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
this is not her real face o

(1) (Reply)

She Looks Like Olamide - Fans Tell OAP Maria As She Share Full Photo Of Daughter / If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David / Rita Dominic Flashes Some Boobies - Smart And Cute Boobies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.