Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,523 members, 7,914,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

You Need Cash,want To Sell Your Car Instantly,can't Wait For Olx...come In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need Cash,want To Sell Your Car Instantly,can't Wait For Olx...come In Here (419 Views)

Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need Cash,want To Sell Your Car Instantly,can't Wait For Olx...come In Here by grinace(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hi,
is there anyone here or a person you know who is desperately wanting to sell a Nigeria used car in this category HONDA,TOYOTA,ACURA,BMW,BENTLY,.and so on.all you need to do is to send this details

*Sellers Name:*
*phone number:*
*Email address:*
*Location*
*Car's photo:*
*Car's make:*
*Car's model:*
*Year*
*Asking price:*
to my watsapp number 08024454009,once you do the above, you'll receive a call and i will buy it within 24hours Thank you.
You can make this thread lively post the pics of your for sale cars

(1) (Reply)

See How ENTERPRISE Is Transforming Young Graduates In Lagos / Loan Needed / I Need Help With Advertising My Business On Google.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.